Do you like the orange, brown, and tan color combo?

Do you like orange, brown, tan color combo?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like orange, brown, tan color combo?

• yes :yes
    • no :no
    • I can't picture it and I can't recall seeing it so, IDK. :shrug

I voted "no" because usually I dont like the orange and brown together. But your squares look good, The colors do look good together. I guess for me it all depends on what it is.

I wasn't sure at first, but your squares are nice. I've seen afghans with red, orange yellow/gold and brown. Some fall sweaters are brown with leaf/pumpkin designs in those colors. I look best in blue/green and some shades of purple. What "season" does that make me? A book from the 70's, called Color Me Beautiful, listed the type you were and what color(s) to wear.

Ellie 13

Hmm, no I don't really like those colors on clothing for myself. Any kind of orange color makes me look sick. :lol

But on the trees it is beautiful. And there are people that can wear these colors.

Hmmm... This has got me wondering...just how bright were the oranges and stuff in the 70's? I'm having a hard time imagining any color so bright that I would then hate it forever...lol

I don't hate the color combination, but it's definitely not a fave, or one I'd use personally. I'd rather see a brick red than the tan. The tan just looks ill to me next to the other two. Brown and tan are nice, if a little boring. Orange and brown work well. Orange and tan can look nice too. All three just don't play nice to me, one always looks a little out of place or off.

I voted yes, but I thought you were talking about variegated yarn; the squares you made are beautiful! I love those colors together; brown with anything is really IN right now.

I voted yes, especially after seeing your squares. As for the old 70's variegated brown, tan, and orange... :yuck There is a right way and a wrong way to do retro. I know you were going for fall and it is very fallish looking and very pretty, but retro always comes to my mind when I see those colors together. You did it in a non-tacky, tasteful way. :clap

Archived