chrisdfriend

Hubby got me these for our anniversary!

Our wedding anniversary was yesterday and after going to my favorite Mexican restaurant we went to Hobby Lobby! Here is what hubby got me-

HPIM0742.jpg

Nice, Christal! Now what are you going to make?

Looks like I'm going to be making somethings in thread for Christmas!

Happy Anniversary. :rose You have one smart man!

Happy Anniversary...you are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband !!! Thanks for sharing !!!

Happy Anniversary! :2magic My husband finally gets it too, he bought yarn for me for Mother's Day. I have the Susan Bates bamboo handle hooks and I absolutely love them.

:yay Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you've got a great DH...if mine took me to HL to buy anything, I'd get paranoid. I figure he'd have HAD to have done something VERY wrong to suck up like THAT, even on an anniversary! :lol He normally just gives me $. Which, is basically the same thing, as I usually blow it on yarn anyway :blush

I've noticed those bamboo handled hooks before....let me know how you like them, as I'm thinking about trying some, too :D

:yay Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you've got a great DH...if mine took me to HL to buy anything, I'd get paranoid. I figure he'd have HAD to have done something VERY wrong to suck up like THAT, even on an anniversary! :lol He normally just gives me $. Which, is basically the same thing, as I usually blow it on yarn anyway :blush

I've noticed those bamboo handled hooks before....let me know how you like them, as I'm thinking about trying some, too :D

:hook I absolutely love the bamboo handled hooks! :manyheart

They are so much easier on my hands. :yay

"Who could ask for anything more!"

:yay

If mom is happy everyone is happy.

Have you used the crochet lite hook yet? What do you think of it?

:hook I have used it but am not real crazy about it. It squeaks on the yarn really bad and since it is plastic I'm afraid it will break.

Happy Anniversary and great gifts...

Happy Anniversary! What a stash. Are those a set of interchaneagble crochet hooks?! You must let me know how they are. I was contemplating getting a set.

my fifth wedding annivarsary is next week (april 23) i hope my husband is as smart as yours :)

my fifth wedding annivarsary is next week (april 23) i hope my husband is as smart as yours :)

:hug Happy Anniversary! And hints don't hurt! LOL:hook