Connected Hearts Filet Shawl CAL!

froggie

Froggie, im seriously thinking about making another one in white. I can start it in a few days. If youre up to making another one count me in.

I'm in. I actually started another one--Bernat Satin in Sunset. I have 2 skeins and ordered 2 more, so I just decided to start it. Can't think of anything else to make with the Sunset, so...

I can't wait to see the shawl in white!!

Jana

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yvonne, I believe I will be. I need to check with my ladies bible study group. I joined it late and one of the regular members is in the hospital. I want to make the shawl for her. I need to find out her favorite color. :D

I will be joining a little on. I really need to get a couple of other projects done.

I'm planning on making my next one in Light Raspberry. I'm planning on making two in the light raspberry. Right now, I don't know how long it will be before I can start another. I really need to get at least one or two project's off of me. I can't wait to start another one.

Everyone has done a wonderful job on their shawls. I still need to post a picture of mine. And I'll try to get to that soon.

Hugs,

Lynn

I will be joining a little on. I really need to get a couple of other projects done.

I'm planning on making my next one in Light Raspberry. I'm planning on making two in the light raspberry. Right now, I don't know how long it will be before I can start another. I really need to get at least one or two project's off of me. I can't wait to start another one.

Everyone has done a wonderful job on their shawls. I still need to post a picture of mine. And I'll try to get to that soon.

Hugs,

Lynn

Lynn--We'd love to see a picture of yours!! And just let us know when you start another shawl!!

Jana

I'm around. Not working on another one yet, have to get through the October square challenge and finish a quiltghan for a baby due any day now. Then there's the stocking I have to finish by the end of this month SIGH. I still want to do one in Bernat Satin Sunset.

Joyce

Anybody here? It's been v-e-r-y quiet.

I finished row 10 on my second shawl. What have y'all been doing?

Froggie (aka Jana in Denton,TX)

I finished the shawl and am on the edging. Will have a picture probably tomorrow sometime.

Mary--Yay! Can't wait to see yours!

Joyce--This shawl is soooo pretty in the Bernat Satin Sunset. I'll post a pic when I'm a little farther along with it.

Craziebunny--Did you post a picture? All I could see was a X.

Jana (aka Froggie)

I finished the shawl for the mom of the little boy Jason ( www.friendsofjason.com )

Images are clickable

Whole Shawl

th_DSC05904.jpg

Closer view of Filet

th_DSC05905.jpg

Center heart closeup

th_DSC05910.jpg

Edging

th_DSC05908.jpg

I also made a prayer cloth for his dad using Sugar n' Cream cotton and RoseRed's pattern.

Image is clickable

th_DSC05916.jpg

I've only been crocheting for about a month...have lots to learn yet. I've crocheted 4 cupcake purses and am working on a spiderman afghan for my grandson for Christmas.

My sister-in-law loves hearts and would love this. Do you think it would be too hard a project for me. My zeal gets me everytime...LOL!

Thanks,

Merry :)

I've only been crocheting for about a month...have lots to learn yet. I've crocheted 4 cupcake purses and am working on a spiderman afghan for my grandson for Christmas.

My sister-in-law loves hearts and would love this. Do you think it would be too hard a project for me. My zeal gets me everytime...LOL!

Thanks,

Merry :)

I have never done filet crochet, however, between the diagram, the written instructions to get you started and the ladies here, I do think you could do it and I think you'd be surprised at how quickly it comes together for you. Filet crochet is basically double crochets and chain 1s.

Hope you decide to try it.

Joyce

Mary--Yay! Can't wait to see yours!

Joyce--This shawl is soooo pretty in the Bernat Satin Sunset. I'll post a pic when I'm a little farther along with it.

Craziebunny--Did you post a picture? All I could see was a X.

Jana (aka Froggie)

Oh shoot I posted funny froggies dancing for you geuss they didnt come through.

Hi, Am I too late to join this cal? I just love all the shawls, well done! Is there a problem with my being left-handed? I haven't had much trouble with other patterns I have tried but not sure about this one? Regards, jessica.

Hi jessica! No, you are not too late to join us. Several of us are working on this shawl--a few of us are on our second one!!

There should be no problem with your being left-handed. I'm left-handed also, and this pattern gave me no problems at all.

Let us know what color/yarn you'll use for your shawl!!

Froggie (aka Jana in Denton, TX)

Archived