Interweave Crochet FAll "08

Karen C.

Thought it was too good to be true, there in the store, waiting for me to buy it. Got it home and settled in to read and woe is me, it's the Summer edition! Oh, well, maybe I can find one or two things in it to make and will read the cover more carefully next time. Annoying, though. Zaraliz

I honestly think it's the best issue ever! Kim really outdid herself on this one!!! This is my favorite pattern:

2830827643_d3760e2e16_o.jpg

Not that I'm biased or anything.... :rofl

I think I'll make this one also:)

and there are a couple others I might consider..... but overall its a nice variety and actually wearable clothes...

Heather

:mad I just went and bought the fall magazine and only when I got HOME did I realize it was Fall 07. I didn't really look at it in the store b/c I knew that I LOVED everything in it. :sad

I love the colours, different yarns, variety of styles - this has got it all. Wow!

But that batwing sweater isn't quite right IMO, the shaping doesn't work the way it should.

Which one do you mean? I haven't got my issue yet but looking at the online pics there are 2 that have kind of batwing sleeves, so I just wondered which you are referring to...

Kathy, it's actually a dolman sleeve, my mistake. It just doesn't look right to me. Hope I haven't offended anyone.

I agree, the "pretty little dolman" looks like it has a lot of extra fabric at the underarm. That kind of look can be good for someone who is busty and needs extra room in the chest, but not in the shoulders or below the bust. Maybe on a curvier model, it would look better to us. Of course, everybody has different taste so some people probably like the design because of the way the underarms look in the photos even though some of us don't like that aspect of it :lol

I honestly think it's the best issue ever! Kim really outdid herself on this one!!! This is my favorite pattern:

2830827643_d3760e2e16_o.jpg

Not that I'm biased or anything.... :rofl

:bounce

I love this too. Don't think it would do this big gal (size 16/18, XL) justice, but I can still appreciate beauty. :manyheart

Oh, and I'm so feeling that skirt. It looks so difficult though. I swiftly perused the instructions. Gonna read 'em slowly 'cause I don't even want to start/try it if I can not complete it successfully (I realllly want that skirt, yaw'll) :blush

ChanSkirt2144-vi.jpg

Oh, and I'm so feeling that skirt. It looks so difficult though. I swiftly perused the instructions. Gonna read 'em slowly 'cause I don't even want to start/try it if I can not complete it successfully (I realllly want that skirt, yaw'll) :blush

ChanSkirt2144-vi.jpg

I think if you took your time and read thru each row carefully it shouldn't really be that hard!

Archived