Interweave Crochet FAll "08

Karen C.

2830753545_30593b761c_o.jpg

I also made one for my 7yo daughter, but added a ruffly brim to it. See it in my Ravelry projects at 'GoCrochet'.

:)

Ellen, the hat is awesome and is on my short list of projects from this magazine. I certainly hope this is a trend with the magazine :)

No one has commented on the beautiful shawl on the front cover. I really want to make it but need a cotton or acrylic since I can't wear wool. I'm not sure what to make it with; wouldn't mind using a worsted weight since something a little larger would fit me better anyway. Anyone have any great ideas? (I love the look of it, nothing fuzzy about it.)

No one has commented on the beautiful shawl on the front cover. I really want to make it but need a cotton or acrylic since I can't wear wool. I'm not sure what to make it with; wouldn't mind using a worsted weight since something a little larger would fit me better anyway. Anyone have any great ideas? (I love the look of it, nothing fuzzy about it.)

Yes, the shawl is fabulous and I probably will make it. I love the colorway on it as well.

Since I'm on a yarn diet, I'd like to make it, but I may use scrap yarn from my stash to make strips or something. I do like the basic design, and since we're going to have to keep the heat a lot lower this year, I'd like to have a nice shawl to cuddle up with.

I love this too. Don't think it would do this big gal (size 16/18, XL) justice, but I can still appreciate beauty. :manyheart

atleast they aren't horizontal lines like so many.... I think if you make the adjustments to fit your own shape it would be flattering on most people..... check out the regular people modeling it on their page and you'll see

Archived