A thank you for an angel

Some angel of a person sent me a package ,but I was out of town with my Grandma and my mom was not home to get the package and the kids of the neighborhood took it .

But no gift should go unrewarded..So I do not know the contents and it doesn't matter because it was filled with love someone thought to try and make me feel better so I wanted her to know her thoughts were sweet and that it brings back my faith in people of crochetville .

People in general can really be so rotten sometimes! I can't believe someone took your package!! May nothing good come to them for doing that. :angry

This is really terrible! This is the reason I don't think the postal service should be leaving packages on doorsteps if nobody is home. They should take it back and leave a note for you. I too have sent a package to someone on the Holidays in July list and I have found out that they are on vacation. I hope they had their mail stopped and will get their package from me when they get back! Sorry your neighbors are so dishonest. Shame on them!!!!

How do you know that some kids took it? Were you expecting the package and you tracked it through the post office?

In my neighborhood if I handed a buck to a kid and said tell me who took my package........they would find it out the same day for me and point the finger LOL.

Donna

I didn't even know I was supose to get the package until the nice person wrote concerned..

my mom spent the day calling the post office who couldn't do anything and the apt office who just passed blamed to the post office..

I just wanted the lovely person that went to all the work to try and make me feel better that she did her job just by the thought of taking the time to think of me it prove some people are truly kind hearted

I'm sorry this happened to you, but how can you be sure that it was kids? Just curious, according to your posts you didn't say anything that would lead directly to kids.

Kids nowadays are just so bold. I wish it was 1950 again LOL.

Donna

I didn't even know I was supose to get the package until the nice person wrote concerned..

my mom spent the day calling the post office who couldn't do anything and the apt office who just passed blamed to the post office..

I just wanted the lovely person that went to all the work to try and make me feel better that she did her job just by the thought of taking the time to think of me it prove some people are truly kind hearted

i'm sorry this happened to you, have you asked your neighbors who might have seen who took it it might not have even been someone from your neighborhood. my neighbor had a package coming and as i went to check to see if it had come when i got my mail i saw a car stoppedin front of their house and lo and behold they were trying to get the package gave me a song and dance about how the neighbors had asked them to pick it up(which i knew was a bunch of baloney) i told them i had the license number and a descriptiom of their car and they left without the package. after that she stopped the mail. i agree they should not leave it unattended. thankfuly now my postman when he knows im not home he will look on his way back and if i am homehe will give it to me then otherwise he brings it back the next day im sorry someone did this thats rotten may they sit back and watch karma kick them in the butt and make their life miserable:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart for you and :tryme:tryme:tryme:tryme:tryme:tryme:kick:kick:kick:kick:kick:kick

Brina Im so sorry that has happened to you. :hug Todays kids just dont care I reckon.

The postal service in Australia if your not home and the parcel wont fit in your letterbox they leave a card and take your parcel back to the post office and you have to pick it up from there.

How awful! Someone stole a package right out of my friend's mailbox. She was sending blood samples from our dogs to a lab in a pre-marked case. When they opened it and saw what it was they dumped it on a nearby street. A concerned person saw it was blood, called the fire dept. A smart fire cheif noticed it was canine blood and did not have to call out hasmat. He did contact the sender to let her know her package was destoyed. Some people have no respect any more!

Our new TV was supposed to be delivered and signed for-not left. They left it on the porch , in the rain. I was home all day and they didn't even knock.

Brina, I am sorry that this happened to yo0u, it was great that someone thought of you but I think that since you are a "kid" yourself, that it must be hard to realize the children in your apartment complex would be so mean when they don't even know you.:eek

Archived