Look what my 10 year old made!

richsgirl

My 10 year old daughter never uses patterns when she works on projects. She is incredibly creative and whipped this up on her own in just a few hours time yesterday. (I made the bear head a while back, it was a failed project, she attached it to the front)

Anyway, I am so proud of what she did all on her own! :cheer

dcp_2789-1.jpg

What a cute bag! Bet all her classmates will want one too. She did a good job, and she could teach her friends how to crochet.

It's so nice when your daughter is interested in the same craft that you adore. It appears that she is extra creative as well. She did a wonderful job on that bag and I'm sure she'll go on to design many more projects.

that's the cutest purse. You have a young, skilled crocheter. I wish my daughter had kept up with crocheting. She only did a V-stitch afghan while she was pregnant for her baby and that was the end of that - that was 6 yrs ago. But who knows....maybe in the future she may take it up again. I'd love for her to continue the tradition since my grandmother and mother both did crochet but worked with thread instead of yarn as I do.

Archived