My Haekelbeutel - aka Crochet Bag

LittleGreenStars

Wow! I looked at the pattern and was surprised at how simple it is! Such a fun and great looking bag from such a simple pattern! Thanks for sharing!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it! The colors you chose were great, too. Thanks for putting in the measurements. I might have to make one of these myself! I know I have some cotton left over here somewhere......lol.

:droolWOW! Love that bag! Wasn't too sure about it when I first seen it but your's and THOSE colors!! :woo Absolutely fabulous!

I have GOT to make me one of these bags!! I LOVE all the ones I have seen so far, and this one is just GORGEOUS! I LOVE the colors! SO striking!

Wow! I love that bag and those colors. You did a fabulous job and it looks so neat and even. Thanks for sharing the pattern. Do you just whip stitch the squares together? :yay

Thanks for the info, LittleGreenStars :hug. Love it and the size it perfect ,too :hook. This has been added to my ever growing to do list :devil.

Thank you all so much for the compliments!! :manyheart It was so much fun to make and it was so easy too! I think it's one of my most favorite things that I've made. I'm almost done with a second one! I'm giving these to everyone for christmas, haekelbeutels all around!!! :lol

Wow! I love that bag and those colors. You did a fabulous job and it looks so neat and even. Thanks for sharing the pattern. Do you just whip stitch the squares together? :yay

No, I single crocheted them together. It was really easy and went pretty quick. You really have to pay attention and make sure the two squares are matching up.

Thanks for the info, LittleGreenStars :hug. Love it and the size it perfect ,too :hook. This has been added to my ever growing to do list :devil.

No problem! :D I'm happy to help!

Very nice! I have that bag on my list of things to do and you have made me just want to move it up to the top. Great job!

Cute bag:yay

Interesting the way it is put together

Hmm my dds are going to Hawaii this Oct again wonder if they might like one as a tote type bag??:think

Do you think it could be lined??

Thanks for sharing

:hook

Hummywinger

Great bag! Thanks for sharing what you did with it and the measurements.

Someone posted alink to Flickr with the bags on there (here's what I found searching: Haekelbeutel Bags on Flickr). Some where lined (line was lined evenly across the top with the points not lined--I liked that one best, looked easy), some where put together differently so they spiraled (loved that) and some where all the same color. Very versitle bag.

Debbi

Oh, I LOVE those colors! I've made a bag like this before but the colors were so drab. I might try it again now that I've seen yours.

Archived