Squares for a c'ville friendshipghan

:hi Hello all!

I have been a member of this forum for about 8 months now. I joined after running across it in a Goggle search on crochet. Everyone seemed so friendly and helpful, the humor was clean and fun, no rudeness, and just an all around good place to be. :ccompute

In that short time, you ladies (and few gentlemen) have impressed me, inspired me, helped me, and spoiled me. Everyone's talent and creativity continue to astonish. This is the site I always turn to for laughter and support. I'm not very good at making friends in person, but you ladies have quickly become just that- friends. :ghug

That being said, I'm hoping to put together a friendshipghan made of 6" squares. I would be willing to pay for the shipping and/or materials. Once assembled, I'll always be able to wrap up in the warmth of the friendship you ladies have given, even while not on this site.

Whether you donate a few squares or not, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a wonderful, warm group of caring individuals. :2blush

Thank you.

:hug:ty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sassy if you dont mind waiting until summer camp and the June charity blitz is over I would love to help you out. I am just really busy between work and the blitz and summer camp swap.

Sassy if you dont mind waiting until summer camp and the June charity blitz is over I would love to help you out. I am just really busy between work and the blitz and summer camp swap.

Hi Tammy,

That would be just fine. Thank you so much for offering! :hug

I also would appreciate it if you could wait a month or two. Things are piling up here also. I could send one or two by then. No need to pay for materials or postage.:hook

What colors are you looking for anyway?

I also would appreciate it if you could wait a month or two. Things are piling up here also. I could send one or two by then. No need to pay for materials or postage.:hook

What colors are you looking for anyway?

Oh I forgot to mention that too. No need to pay here either. I would be happy to do it. :hug

Me too but after camp okay? :) No need to pay for materials or postage here either. I have a LARGE stash just tell me what colors and what kind of yarn.

Oh my gosh ladies! Such a response already.

I would be happy to wait for the squares.

For materials, an acrylic like RHSS or comparable will do nicely. Colors would be "nature" shades of blue or green. In other words, nothing too bright or pastel.

Thanks ladies! :U

Oh dang, and I have so much bright orange!!!

I'll ping you for your addy - I think I've also got some green, somewhere, in the bottom of my stash . . . .

I'll gladly add a square to your ghan, maybe two if I'm in a nice mood.... oh, wait I'm ALWAYS nice :lol let me know what colors you're interested in and I'll get it together :yes

:hugI will be very happy to help. I have light green and dark green. What would be your pick? Let me know

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for offering. Dark green would be pretty. :hug

I'm with the others! I'm more than happy to send a square, or however many I can do, but it'll probably have to wait until fall. My immediate projects are my KSP and wedding gifts :) and I'm to add a couple of hotpads as a housewarming gift to be done within the next few weeks.

Hmmm, maybe I should take a few days off of work to just crochet...

I'm with the others! I'm more than happy to send a square, or however many I can do, but it'll probably have to wait until fall. My immediate projects are my KSP and wedding gifts :) and I'm to add a couple of hotpads as a housewarming gift to be done within the next few weeks.

Hmmm, maybe I should take a few days off of work to just crochet...

Thanks Priszm! I don't mind waiting. :hug

i would love to help too. have differnt colors of green. would this be ok? no need to pay anything. w are all friends here.

i would love to help too. have differnt colors of green. would this be ok? no need to pay anything. w are all friends here.

Dark green would be fine. Thank you for helping! :hug

Archived