June 2008 Table

Tampa Doll

Ah the month of warm weather, sunshine :sunand lots of flowers. :roseThis is also the month for Brides. My table is titled June Brides.

You see Barbie in gowns from the 1800’s up to present day, along with friends in their Roaring 20’s outfits.

Ken is there trying to look handsome among the girls. We even have a bride’s maid and the little flower girls.

So relax and enjoy the warm weather. Wishing all the brides the best life offers them and may the flowers bloom:flower and the sun shine bright :sunon your day.

Every one June 2008 Table

4x3June2008Table007.jpg

th_8x6sdJune2008Table.gif (clickable) th_8x6zmJune2008Table.gif

Very pretty! Love that wedding gown with the 'spankles' on it (she has a red bouquet) and those flapper dresses are sooooo cool!

Mart Jo I just love your work. These dolls are just gorgeous! I cant even imagine how many hours you have into making them. Your pictures on the web just blow me away. You are one talented lady.

And WHERE on earth did you FIND those patterns? they are STUNNING! I LOVE them. You did an excellent job hon. TFS :clap:cheer

The Brides on the main table can all be found at www.paradisedolls.com

Ken's outfit came with a pineapple bride doll, I have not made yet.

Thank you all for the compliments.

This is one of the facinating tables. Someone mentioned they liked the doll to the right of Ken that is all sparklie. Believe it or not, that is buttons all over her dress.

I do look forward to your beautiful table display every month. I keep saying it makes me smile. You are a great caring person to do this for everyone to see on the Ville.:hug:manyheart

Archived