Santa Clause came to the country UPDATE--PICS

When I got to work yesterday, the biggest surprise was waiting for me!:)

YARN, YARN, and more YARN!:lol 6 trash bags full---lawn trash bags!

There was yarn spread out on 3 long tables and a counter top! Any kind, any brand that you could think of , it was there---I tried to sort some out last night for pics, but couldn't get past the first bag:lol oodles of it!

Someone gave a friend of mine the yarn, she had no place to put it, so she offered all of it to me! It was like Christmas came early!:cheerMost of the yarn was new, some not, but all was in great condition, some partial skeins, but more full skeins than not. Had a lot of simply soft yarn and lion brand! a lot of varigated types too, which I really like for my HAP rectangles. Boy do I feel blessed!

Sorry to ramble, but that was so unexpected and I have never seen so much yarn in one place unless it was in a lys:lol

2481533189_e00c389fd9_m.jpg2481533191_94174cf9d0_m.jpg

2481533179_93ffbcbb19_m.jpg2481533177_6366e8deb8_m.jpg

2481533193_89c333d444_m.jpg2481533183_7e7b18ec38_m.jpg

The yarn is piled on top of each other, but tried to get a couple of views for you, not great with camera:) the 2 ziplocks are XXL , I'm STILL sorting:lol I listed 15 skeins on Ebay and hated myself for it:lol:lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:woo:dance:drool:bounce:2spin :applause:dreaming:c9

I think that about covers it . . . .

I'd have been hard pressed to go to work today!!!!

No place to put it! Why, rent a storage! Fill up that bathtub - sponge baths are okay! Get rid of all those pots, pans, dishes and food taking up that cabinet space in the kitchen! No place to put it! LOL Lucky, lucky you!

Isn't it stunning! You are going to go around with a "Yarn Glow" for a long time. I've had a lot of yarn coming my way lately too, and I've been going around saying "It's raining yarn, it's raining yarn" because that's how it feels. Now it's raining yarn on you!

:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:woo:dance:drool:bounce:2spin :applause:dreaming:c9

I think that about covers it . . . .

I'd have been hard pressed to go to work today!!!!

:lol:loldidn't get much done!

:jumpyay:woo CONGRATULATIONS on your acquisition!!!

Take pics of it so we can all :drool over it! :heehee

I got 1 bag sorted, but think I'll go back and pile it on the bed and

take a pic:)

Archived