Crochet Pattern Central

Empress Busy Bee

:clap Thank you very much for your website, I've gotten a lot of patterns from it. I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to do a website and really appreciate people like you that do a good job of it.

~ Debby

Big Congrats Ms. Rachel, I can't tell you how many times your site has helped me out tremendously, just about 2 weeks ago I had a request from my beautiful Grand Daughter for a "purpulll" sweater (she is 2 1/2) since she lives 8 hours away, I used your site to get a pattern and YEAH, she loves her "Purpull" sweater.

I love your site, too! I have found SO many wonderful patterns there!!:manyheart

Congrats, too! :clap I love to check out your newly added patterns every morning.

I wish I found so many new links that I could add some every morning! :) Just a tip: I usually add new links Saturday morning (whoops that's what I'm s'posed to be doing now!) and Wednesday afternoon/night.

Wow! :yay I could not agree more. This is the first place I go when looking for a pattern and recommend it to everyone I meet who hasn't discovered it yet! Congratulations Rachel on a job well done! :cheer Your site it a fantastic tool that many crocheters use every day and I appreciate the time and effort you put into it!!:hook

Congratulations and Thank you. I love your site. I love finding all the different squares. Your site is the first thing I hit when looking for a pattern. :cheer:yay:clap

I wish I found so many new links that I could add some every morning! :) Just a tip: I usually add new links Saturday morning (whoops that's what I'm s'posed to be doing now!) and Wednesday afternoon/night.

Good to know for sure! ;)

Archived