Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Good morning everyone! I have 6 hexagons done. Taking a break from that right this minute and am trying to crochet a football...wish me luck

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally!! I got all the large heptagons sewn on and can start the rounds again! :yay I never thought I would get to them again. Krystal you can go ahead and start me on a row a day again. That way I can get behind again :lol

When am I back to the rug Krystal? It seems like it should be soon.

:blush Oops... it was supposed to be in there. R61. How are the SLIPPERS coming????

It would be 256. I went with what you had in the roll call. :think I think.

Supposed to be 256. I goofed again today on this one. :eek

Oh dear, I will catch up on the rug soon. I thought I was still ahead, should have asked this weekend when I had free time.

I could get some done tonight, but I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired (for no reason I can think of) I might make a mistake.

I got new squares in the mail today, four of them from three different people, so now I have 25 squares. I am afraid to ask but anyone have an idea how many eight inch squares fit into a lapghan? Just off the top of your head, estimate? I will lay them out tommarro, not up to it now. Well, Judy said about 36X48 inches make a good lapghan, so that makes around 30 squares or so, so I guess I may make it. I can make it a little bigger if I get more. It's looking good!

Honey - I have squares to make for you too. I'm doing at least 2. Will get them done and sent to you shortly.

Now, my "dumb" question of the day. The friendship squares...do you all just randomly send some to someone going by their desired colors listed in their siggies?

ROLL CALL!!

Me - Bear Claw R116

Me - Test Afghan M42

Tracy - S316

Wendy - Both S73 - caught up

Heather- M82*

Brenda - M50

Donna - Train R36***

Sherri - S258

Laura - SLIPPERS R19

Laura - Hook R62**

Jeannie - Children S129

Roxy - Square

Karen - on hold

Shelby - Scrap caught up

Meegan - New Prayer R9

Honey - caught up

Cats - R102

Janet - Afghan R40**

Pickles - Ripple on hold

Cindy - Wedding M18*

Dianne - Panels R402 caught up

Christi - hex 246

Krystal - something is wrong with my number

I just completed row 39 last nite

All I can say is thank goodness that I commited to this CAL, otherwise I don't think I would be having any progress with my afghan

Janet, Yep - that's where I have you at... if you did 39 last night, you're up for 40 today. Does that make sense? I have been keeping track for you for a row a day, and when you don't post, I still bump you up for a row, figuring that you're working on it, just not posting.

Did I understand you correctly, or did I miss your point?

Yes, Shelby, I will watch for them thank you. I went down the list on the squares then did some at random and cross them off my list as I go. So I got squares done from the twelve inch ones and the 8 inch list. I have two to send out right now. I am just waiting for my first whole check. Although, I did send out some when I was real broke, couldn't resist. Post isn't too bad on the squares. I did get some in the mail that required more postage though. It's about a dollar to a dollar and a quarter per square. Just laid the squares out. Five by five squares made a 38 inch square, I have two left over so the total is at 27. Looks real great, I took a picture. Now I am estimating I need 13 more. I picked them up before figuring out how many more U of M squares I need. But I think I will do a few more of those and go on to a different team. So far it's everyother square is a U of m square. I like five across better than four across. I took pictures of she shawl and the round ripple I mad for this cal too.

Archived