Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laura - I have my stuff in a different spreadsheet, so I forget to put it on this roll call. I've got it set up so that I can do the Row a Day and the Wheel of Fortune CALs together. I haven't touched my hook since Saturday, so I'm behind on my test afghan (which I hope to finish tonight) and my bear claw. But since the test is disappearing soon, it shouldn't be hard to get caught up.

Well, see y'all later!

Now mrs endweaver, where are you on the slippers indeed. my husband will say I have never crocheted a single item for him, poor guy. He is a big guy though, I would hate to see how much yarn it would take. I didn't do any more squares. I will do one tommarro. I was working on the little boy outfit. Christie, I haven't figured out how to do the avatar pictures yet, but I can do pictures. I would like to see an avatar of te stole when it is done. I can't beleive your going to do a filet project, it sounds difficult. Have a good night all. Happy :crocheting:hook

Hey K. I am all caught up. But put me on hold for the prayer ripple. I need to get further instructions from the pattern creator and she hasn't emailed me back. I will make a square a day until I hear back from her.

Hi all!!

Sorry I've been MIA for so long but my available internet time has been reduced drastically. I'm also dealing with a very sick kitty right now so please bear with me.

I did finish my blue round ripple. Am currently working on a stuffed Giraffe that my niece talked me into making. This thing is no where near as quick and easy as my little duckie was. It's supposed to be about 19" tall when done and involves a lot of sewing :eek I'm also working on a double wedding ring ghan from the More Herrschners Blue Ribbon Afghans book. I'm not too far along on it yet.

So, for the giraffe I'm making his spots, 27 more to go, then have 2 eye's, a tail and then have to sew everthing together and stuff him.

The wedding ring requires 35 basic motifs, then I have to add to each of those, make 82 sewn-on strips, 4 corner motifs, 44 square motifs and then have to join everything. Good lord, what was I thinking!! I think I'd like to have this done by my birthday (10/18) and hope that's not too ambitious.

Hope you are all doing well, I've missed being here.

I'm working on the last row of my shawl. At the end of each DC (333) I have to chain 3 and slip stitch to top of DC plus I have 38 v stitches to do. Hopefully I will finish today.

Honey Dew...I will change my pic as soon as it is done. Who is doing a filet project? Is filet just working with crochet thread? I will show you how to change your avatar when I am there. You could always make Ken a hat!:wbrr

Cindy..congrats on finishing your ripple! The giraffe sounds like it would make me crazy.

Krystal..the bear claw is an afghan?

Hi all!!

Sorry I've been MIA for so long but my available internet time has been reduced drastically. I'm also dealing with a very sick kitty right now so please bear with me.

I did finish my blue round ripple. Am currently working on a stuffed Giraffe that my niece talked me into making. This thing is no where near as quick and easy as my little duckie was. It's supposed to be about 19" tall when done and involves a lot of sewing :eek I'm also working on a double wedding ring ghan from the More Herrschners Blue Ribbon Afghans book. I'm not too far along on it yet.

So, for the giraffe I'm making his spots, 27 more to go, then have 2 eye's, a tail and then have to sew everthing together and stuff him.

The wedding ring requires 35 basic motifs, then I have to add to each of those, make 82 sewn-on strips, 4 corner motifs, 44 square motifs and then have to join everything. Good lord, what was I thinking!! I think I'd like to have this done by my birthday (10/18) and hope that's not too ambitious.

Hope you are all doing well, I've missed being here.

OK, Cindy - here goes

Giraffe:

2 spots/day then

2 eyes/day then

tail/day

then sewing finish on 7/2

Wedding:

2 main motifs/day (35)

1 add-on strip/day (82)

2 corner strips per day (4)

2 additional motifs/day (44)

You will finish on 10/17 but you must join the strips as you make them in order to get it done this way.

OK?

I would love to show a pic, but as my luck would have it my bfs daughter took the ghan back home before i got a pic of it. I asked her to take one and e-mail it to me though so I can post it and show everyone on here.

hello ladies. I haven't been on here in awhile. Just been busy with life and sleeping. :lol

I finally did another motif so M46 is done. I have another half way done. If I would get off my duff and work on it, it wouldn't take long to finish. Have been taking my ds to swimming lessons this week. I haven't brought any crocheting with yet but I might have to. I got a little to warm today sitting in the sun. Maybe crocheting would help keep my mind off of it.

Christie how is Eric? I will do my square tonight Krystal. I was up all night due to pain, funny thing is was afriad to crchetany more because I thought it was contributing to the pain,but at about three in the morning I really wished I had my kntting with me. Usually I would much rather crochet. Have you seen the side of his head?

:bang :bang I have just spent half hour untangeling a HUGE knot in the middle of my skein!

I have 5 grandkids while DD tries to unpack and fix some drywall. So....I have not finished my shawl yet :cry

Honey Dew ...they released Eric Lynn today, Amber is on her way home with him now. But they pushed fluids so "his kidney wouldn't dry out" but he has gained 20 pounds in water weight which is causing stress on his heart. Almost caused him to have a heart attack last time they did this. She is very nervous right now. Keep him in your prayers! Luv ya Honey!!

Tracy you are so funny:lol. Wendy take cover!

Krystal I am at square nine or nine and a half?

Christie, How horrible and scary! and they are sending him home after filling him up! Hope they don't have to rush him back! I thought that they didn't allow him too many fluids.

Archived