Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Still at six, Krystal but the night isn't over. It's supposed to be 7 now, but your a nice lady and will let me slide right? :lol

Kristy I can't blame Eric for not wanting to give up peices of his skin, but he should understand by now. He is probably just tired of all the pain and the fuss. Poor Amber and Big Eric. Yes, eating a nice big long john was not the brightest thing I have ever done but it tatsed so good. Didn't check my sugar either because it was probably high. I ate good today. I love brussel sprouts, planted some in my garden. Think I will have some for supper.

Had the graduation for the diet group I help with. I have fallen off the band wagon and need to get back on. My cholesterol was really high and it shouldn't be with the vegan diet. Before the tests I had been fairly good, just bad since starting work again. So it should have been good. Looking at my diet I can't figure out where the cholesteral came from. ( like I said this was before the bad doughnut:lol) So back to being vegan, there goes my yummy eggs.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have row 26 and 27 done!

Maybe vegan isn't as good for you as your DH thinks, maybe its better for a :rabbit. Shh don't tell him I said that

I have row 26 and 27 done!

Maybe vegan isn't as good for you as your DH thinks, maybe its better for a :rabbit. Shh don't tell him I said that

LOL,:rofl

Very funny. I did the square, Krystal, your a slave driver

I see you took me back to a reasonable row count, Krystal. Thanks....

If I get ahead of myself, I'll have you bump me up.

Got my summer scarf swap finished and I'm working on LeAnna's filet - then I'll be back on track for my scrap afghan.

Roxy - I don't have you down for a RR? :think Can you give me the 4-1-1 and I'll add you in? (See how cool I am? :lol )

RR is for my sister, not sure how big it's gonna be, just gonna keep going till the yarn runs out, Iam on round 29. Now it's getting big its taking a while to do the rounds. Changed the colour scheme, was gonna be bottle green, black nad cream, but wasn't happy with the way it came out so frogged it. Then I saw the colours Iam using now, it's baby yarn and it's so soft and the colours are really nice, I have kept the cream yarn I origninally bought and got 2 balls of sage green and beige, almost finished 1 of each ball of the 2 main colours.

M73 is done for today. That is where I'm at isn't it :blush I've lost count now for some reason. Now they are just little heptagons so they are easy to do. :whew

I did square eight today. I think I am up to speed. I also finished the little sleeper set for the lady at work, just have to put snaps in it and it will be ready to go. It's a baby girl out fit with little shoes and all. Very cute.

I am back from father's day weekend. A lot of fun spending time with dad. :)

I did all three keychain necklaces within 48 hours. I move them to WIP wheel CAL. I still need to get the keychain loops to complete the project. Please remove the keychains from this Row CAL, Krystal.

I will start on the car diagonal blanket tomorrow officially. Do I have to do the potholder too ?

ROLL CALL

Tracy - Cuddle S284**

Wendy - Both S65**

Heather - CRW M74

Brenda - CRW M45 - getting caught up

Donna - need new project

Sherri - BACK?!?! S208

Laura - Slippers - R11****** - ARE YA WORKIN ON 'EM?

Laura - R54

Jeannie - Children S129 - You OK?!?!

Roxy - Square**

Karen - On Sabbatical

Shelby - Scrap R22***

Meegan - Prayer R29*

Honey - Afghan S8 - on track!

Cats - Basket R94**

Christi - Stole r28 - caught up!

Janet - Afghan R32

Pickles - Ripple R41***

Cheerios - Mater DONE - can we see a picture? PLEASE?!?

HAVE A GOOD :hook DAY!

Krystal I gave you some info on a ghan I can add to here. It's the train afghan I'm making to go with the train. Here's my info on it. Although now I have 9 rows done. So I think I'm at 36 rows left and 7 appliques.

Well I have the train ghan that I could add to here. I need to have it completely finished by July 1st. It has 45 rows and 13 appliques. I have 4 rows finished and 6 appliques made. So I only have 41 rows and 7 appliques left to do. Plus I will need at least one day to sew it all together.

Duh, I realize I don't count the car diagonal blanket in this CAL. :lol I really mess it up between Row and Wheel CALs. :P

Krystal, I don't see my name on the list. How many rows per day should I try for potholder and panels blanket ?

I will work on car diagonal blanket until I heard from you. I will be back after school tonight.

Krystal- Can you put me on hold for the ripple? I started a quick afghan to give to my aunt as a thank you gift. Here is the pattern: http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/AfghansThrows/LW1570+Crochet+One+Skein+Throw.htm

Started it this weekend and its working up very easy and quick so I should have it done by the end of this week and then I will get to working on the ripple again! Sorry to be such a pain! :hug Thanks!

Archived