Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done 5 hexagons.

Honey Dew. Might make it there in June but Aug I think we are going to try to go to Illinos

sorry I didn't update last night, my power was out until 11 pm so I couldn't get online :(

I ran out of yarn while at work yesterday for the granny so unly got up to row 38, which by the way was the last row before I could make a color change and I ran out of yarn with only about 20 stitches to go ... grrr I got up through row 29 on the RR though. I hope I'm still on track, if not I will catch up!

ROLL CALL:

Tracy Cuddle -caught up

Tracy Blanket - caught up

Wendy - Both S50 **

Heather - CRW M57 *

Brenda - CRW M45 ****

Donna - Graph - caught up

Sherri - caught up to 200

Laura - R41 *******

Jeannie - Children S153 - ************

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater R98 *

Shelby - Scrap R24 ************

Sore - Afghan R98 **

Sore - Scarf R267

Meegan - whatcha up to?

Honey - shawl R41 **

Catsncr - Sabbatical

ffsweety - Sweater R66 *

Kristen - diagonal 25 **

Christi - Afghan Hex 268 - where are you at?

Sunflower - Shawl R21 **********

Britt - Baby Border

Cindy - Granny - R59 *****

Cindy - RR R30

Janet - Afghan R3 **

Cheerios - what are you working on now?

I have put a * next to your name for each day that I have you as "behind". Five *s means that I don't have you marked as doing the rows for those days. If you've done them and not posted, just let me know.

If you're NOT going to catch up, let me know and I'll adjust your rows.

A glorious day here today. I hope to get caught up! :hook

I am confused yesterday I was on row 36, but you have me done to 41, shouldn't it be 37 or is that how many rows I need to do to get it done by christmas? I have one more row done on the shawl and I will work on it some more later.

Ok I'm going to try to get caught up again today. I'm about halfway through M56 then M57 should be a little easier to do so I hope I can get it caught up.

Cheerios - I thought you had dropped out since I hadn't heard from you. Remind me again what you're doing and I'll add you back in. I get lonely, so if you check in with me every now and then with your progress, I won't be so sad.. ;)

No I just don't get on the computer everyday like I used too. I am working on the Tow Mater ghan. I plan on being on row 100 when I stop tonight. My ghan is 240 rows. I need to have it done by June 13th so can you figure out how many rows I need to do a day to have this done? Thanks!!!!!:crocheting:hook:hug

Honey - I might have mistyped. Yesterday was supposed to be 39, today is 41. I have you at 2 rows/day on the shawl and it will be done mid-July. Did you want to go to one row/day?

I can do two a day, now I will catch up, I only did one yesterday. And the sweater too. I was too busy working on that to do more row on the shawl. But the rows for the shawl are easy to do.

ok I finished the main part of the blanket I still need to do the edge. I was working on it and found a mistake so I had to frog a row and a half ugh. I also found that my dd cut my yarn so I had to fix that anyone else's do that to something they were working on? Well have a great day and I will see ya later. britt

Krystal put my afghan on hold please. I'm am sooo sick right now. My son had to share his evil cold with me and I feel like I should die now. I hate summer colds. I will have to play catch up with the scarf, when I can keep my eyes open without them burning.. UGH

Sore

Sore - feel better soon! Summer colds are the worst.

Krystal - got the scrapghan out and decided to work at catching up. Whelp, I am out of the next color that I need. Think I'll go to the stash and try to find something that will work. Keep me counting, I will catch up.

Am I that behind :eek

Good job I am off work tomorrow lol!

Don't hate me Krystal! Or Tracy, Krystal's enforcer (hubby says thats the term for the guys that people hire to put thumbscrews or the like)

Hello everyone. I found out today that I am pregnant!!! :yay I am due sometime around the end of jan. first part of feb. :cheer This explains why I have been to tired to even crochet. So Krystal if you could please put be back at 40 and then I can do more as I feel up to it. Right now it is enough to just keep up. :lol

Archived