Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, I just got a video on how to make a ripple afghan. How many rows are usually on a good sized afghan? The author didn't say how many rows were total?

It measures approx 69 45 according to the description.

Thanks

Sorry I havnt been on, my. Internet has been down

Krystal, is that what I have to do to be done. By Christmas? Yes I should change it. Thank you, hope your feeling better.

Honey Dew.. Congrats on finishng your projects! Drat that means I lost huh?!

Roxy..sorry to hear about your kitty, did it come home yet?

Wow Meegan- you got BUSY! Is your lapghan done now?

Britt feeling any better?

Janet-- good luck and welcome!

Next couple days I will only work on my hexagons. Last couple days I worked on some hair scrunchies in our school colors and made a small granny square purse. And a LOT of babysitting.

ROLL CALL:

Tracy Cuddle -caught up

Tracy Blanket - caught up

Wendy - Both S49 **

Heather - CRW M56 *

Brenda - CRW M44 ***

Donna - Graph R8

Sherri - caught up to 198

Laura - R40 ******

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children S150 - ***********

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater R96

Shelby - Scrap R23 ***********

Sore - Afghan R97 *

Sore - Scarf R257 *

Meegan - border

Honey - what project are you doing?

Catsncr - Sabbatical

ffsweety - Sweater R63

Kristen - diagonal 24 *

Christi - Afghan Hex 264 ******

Sunflower - Shawl R20 *********

Britt - Baby Border Done

Cindy - Granny - R55 ****

Cindy - RR R24 ** - I have you at 2R/day - OK? What's a total?

Janet - Afghan R2 *

I have put a * next to your name for each day that I have you as "behind". Five *s means that I don't have you marked as doing the rows for those days. If you've done them and not posted, just let me know.

If you're NOT going to catch up, let me know and I'll adjust your rows.

Pickles - How are you and baby doing?

Okay, this is where I'm at now .... Granny at row 37 and RR at row 29, not sure how many rows either will have just yet but I hope to have that figured out by tonight ... sorry.

I am working on a new shawl. I am on row 36. It is 124 rows. About. I am also working on a sweater but I am unsure of the pattern now. Thinking of starting over on that. I need to be done by christmas on the shawl. It doesn't matter on the sweater.

ROLL CALL:

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children S150 - ***********

Hello, long time, no post. Been so down about the Phoenix Coyotes graph ghan for 6-1/2 yo grandson.:cry I just don't think I can do it. The chart I get from Knit Pro is confusing on the letters. Some squares are in the correct color and others are a weird-like gray and look kinda shadowed. Found an alphabet graph site but saw nothing I liked.:irk I think the biggest problem in the letters is the stupid "X" in Phoenix.--double :irk

So, anyway, on the saltines I'm up to S126, K or is it now "Great Leader"??? :nworthy

Please take off 8" squares for me. I'll just make 'em when I feel like it. I'll continue to try to catch up on the AGC saltines. I almost have the 2nd block (child) done. The 1st block still has tons of loose ends to work in and one day, for some reason, I made saltines in a color that didn't go in either of the 1st 2 blocks. :eek So, I have a small start on the 3rd block.

Cindy, your RR is amazing! The Blue Star is beyond beautiful! And Sunrise is gorgeous!

Hi K, I finished the border. Now to box and ship it to the comfortgan mom on the 'ville.

Next project? I haven't decided. I may play around with some ideas this weekend, I was thinking of starting my first ever ripple afghan. :thinkThe only problem is I don;t know when to stop, so I can;t telll you how many rows I have done compared to how many are in total.:hook

Up to r257 on the scarf.

I did yesterday's rows but I forgot to post! :think

I will do my row on my afghan later tonight, so if I forget to post don't beat me! Please don't beat me!!! :scared

Sore

Cheerios - I thought you had dropped out since I hadn't heard from you. Remind me again what you're doing and I'll add you back in. I get lonely, so if you check in with me every now and then with your progress, I won't be so sad.. ;)

Archived