Hi from Pennsylvania

Joyannerose

Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to crocheting (learned a granny square years ago, but that was it. Now loving crocheting, yarn, thread and beads. I actually started with beading jewelry, and macarame jewelry, and tried crocheting beads, and seem to like the crocheting the best.

Recently joined "Charity Bandits" last week, and helped do some squares for raising money for cancer research. Had my last chemo yesterday, so I've been making "sunshine" pins for the nurses and fellow chemo patients. Very cheerfull to put on your hat.

I'm working on a pocketbook with lots of pockets, 2 baby blankes for twins, and hats to protect my head.

I love finding new patterns, and have alot of projects to get to. I learned alot just being on the "Charity Bandits" site this past week or so, so I'm happy to be here, and want to learn what I can. I'm a perfectionist, so I do have some questions about the correct way of doing things.

I like the challenge of figuring out a pattern, it's also my way of fighting "chemo brain". Looking forward to talking to everyone, but am anxious to check out this site.

Bye for now,

Joyannerose

Hi Joyannerose :waving and welcome to Crochetville! So glad you have your chemo behind you and you're already working on small items to encourage others...what a kind and caring person you must be! I hope you're feeling well and able to fight "chemo brain" enough to enjoy your crocheting! :hug

Archived