lapghans needed for senior's christmas. Blog updated with all the pictures. THANKS!!

sissie44

:cheerYeah! I'm glad you like them! No need to send any of them to me. I was thinking of ordering some of their plastic bags for the scarves, since I go thru so many gal size storage bags each month, lol! I'm always on the lookout for something a little less expensive ;). Sorry they went and put the invoice in there! :eek I'm looking forward to receiving all the wonderful scarves from your ladies! :cheer

It is just the shipping invoice no price on it:)

will let you know as soos as I get ready to ship out to you:manyheart

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I forgot 1 when I mailed them (duh), so mailed it yesterday. The square you are talking about I will have to wait and see the pic! I make too many different patterns and colors! Will let you know when I see it. Whats going to be your next project?

Morning babe wanted to let you know that your blanket is now posted to the blog and it is #87 .

the squares in #75 is the pattern i would like to have:)

also i found 3 25" granny squares did you send them to me?

my next Project?:think not sure do you have one in mind for me? I do want to do another one next year! this was a great team project and I would love to see us doing something again next year. I am open to Ideas:)

I think maybe because this one was so BIG!! I am going over to Sandys on weds so will get pictures of everything then:) and thank you for the bags and the purse you made me:hug that was so sweet of you:hug

You're welcome :hug I just thought that someone who is doing so much to help others needed a gift of her own.

My 2 blankets will be going out in the mail tomorrow when DH goes to the post office. Let me know when you receive them

Afternoon Kathy, I received your two blankets today:cheer:cheer

They are so pretty, I love the colors you used:)

I am no good and matching colors!

Thank you so much for helping me. I am fixing to updated the blog with more pictures and will let you know when yours are added:)

Afternoon Linda (kulaslk) I have received your lapghans sorry I thought I posted here and let you know but I can't find it:(

received on Friday I think it was:)

Thank you so much for helping me with this and the colors are so pretty:)

Will let you know when the pictures are posted

Hi Sissie

Glad to hear the you received the two blankets. I am addicted to making the RR's right now. I am so glad that you liked them. If you need any more, please let me know. Glad I could help out.

Afternoon Kathy, I received your two blankets today:cheer:cheer

They are so pretty, I love the colors you used:)

I am no good and matching colors!

Thank you so much for helping me. I am fixing to updated the blog with more pictures and will let you know when yours are added:)

the square in ghan # 75 is flower burst the 25" sqs. are not mine

great thanks. do you have a pattern for it?

I so wish that I had of started back in the beginning of this to have thought about writting down and keeping track of everything:((

I just never even thought about that:think

If anyone has donated anything to me and has not seen it PLEASE let me know and PLEASE do not be mad at me. I just didn't think back in the beginning!!

and thank you so much for everything everyone has done!!

Priszm I have your blankets added to the blog:cheer:cheer:cheer

you are #'s 90--96! WOW 4 to go and we are at GOAL and I have those here!! sandy is coming over here tomorrow so hope to get pictures then.

Jessica G your son's blanket is #89:cheer:cheer:cheer PLEASE tell him THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! that was so sweet of him

Hi Sissie, the flower burst pattern can be found on ... crochet pattern central.... It's a 12" square. I thought it would be easier, for you, if I directed you there ,than me write it out.

My printer is kaput!!!

I wonder if mine will take it over the top. I've got it all together and plan to add the border during this weekend's Charity Square A Long. The goal is to get it out Monday morning (probably UPS), so it should reach you around the end of the week or so. (How long does it take to get from the west coast to the east, anyway?)

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +3/YTD: +3

Silver medal for Stashbusing: 08/24/08

October Charity Square A Long! Oct 24-27

The goal is to get it out Monday morning (probably UPS), so it should reach you around the end of the week or so. (How long does it take to get from the west coast to the east, anyway?)

-Marzee

If you're using UPS, you could use Overnight, 2-day, or 3-day service! :yes

I wonder if mine will take it over the top. I've got it all together and plan to add the border during this weekend's Charity Square A Long. The goal is to get it out Monday morning (probably UPS), so it should reach you around the end of the week or so. (How long does it take to get from the west coast to the east, anyway?)

-Marzee

When I send to Sissie it takes 2 - 3 weeks using parcel post. I can send something first class & it takes 1-2 weeks. I have no idea why either. I guess California is just slow. :think

Hi Sissie, the flower burst pattern can be found on ... crochet pattern central.... It's a 12" square. I thought it would be easier, for you, if I directed you there ,than me write it out.

My printer is kaput!!!

Thanks that will help me! I will go find it now:manyheart

also wanted to let you know I have put together 12 of the squares that you sent and will be posting pic this coming week. thank you so much for helping us with this cause:manyheart:hug

It will bet that is ok. cause I want extras just in case! back when Fran told me she needed 100 I thought that meant 100 but I find out as time goes on that there might be extra seniors here now and also for the party. and even though I have left our Goal at 100 (which thanks to all of you we now have:cheer:cheer:cheer) I still want a few more so noone will be left out!! Oh lord could you imagine being at the party and being short one or two blankets and someone not getting one? Lord I would die!!

Now I think what i would like to do IF THIS IS OK WITH EVERYONE!! is if there are any left over from the party we can send them on over to the pine ridge resavaction or I can check and see if the hosp here in town needs any?

what do you all think? we are all in one this together so i want your thoughts on what to do with extras.

:cheer:cheerCongratulations to us all for meeting the goal. Sissie I'm so happy that you will be able to give each of them a ghan and I certainly understand your wanting to have a few extras. You definitely don't want to leave anyone out. Maybe you can get a few pictures to post of them with the ghans. :cheer:cheer

Archived