Traveling hook III- raising awareness for FA . UPDATE !!!!post #509

angelfire

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning I am going to finish the Snuggle I started yesterday morning but got sidetracked when the Hook arrived....LOL

I would like to make a few scarves as well today....then I will crank out some more squares.

Is it any wonder Tracy is the blog centerfold "Chophooker of the Week or Whenever" at jimbos front porch?? And the staples in her middle didn't even slow her down! (foldouts have staples in the middle for those who uh haven't looked at one.... not that i have.).

I'm not sure I understand. What is a traveling Hook?

Is this a charity that we make our own square and mail it out or only with a special hook that someone mails out or what.

Sorry for my stupid question.

Donna

I'm not sure I understand. What is a traveling Hook? A Traveling hook is a hook created by Jimbo that travels from one crocheter to another. You are able to use it for 5 business days before sending it forwards.

Is this a charity that we make our own square and mail it out or only with a special hook that someone mails out or what. You may make squares other than with the hook but all sqaures made with that particular hook are put into one afghan or more as possible.

Sorry for my stupid question. All questions are great, it helps everyone understand better.

Donna

Thank Donna for the questions.

We will be making 8" squares. in any design.

earthy tones for Jessica's afghan, but for sure we will be using royal blue and white as the awareness ribbon for FA is royal blue

To be sure I understand correctly, we can make 8" squares in earthy tones for Jessica's afghan. Is there a deadline for sending these squares to you?

For the ghans to be auctioned, are we to use only royal blue and white for the 8" squares?

Should we all be using Red Heart or can we use Bernat or any worsted weight?

Are solid royal blue and solid white squares okay?

Or should they be a two-color square?

Also, I saw somewhere what size the hook is but I can't remember where. Thought it was in here and I may have overlooked it. It's an H, isn't it?

Thanks, Bonnie! :hug

Hm, I wonder if I can send my name in again so I get the hook after everyone else has had a turn. Just wonderin' is all....LOL

Wow, that must be one great hook :hook

Joyce

To be sure I understand correctly, we can make 8" squares in earthy tones for Jessica's afghan. Is there a deadline for sending these squares to you?

For the ghans to be auctioned, are we to use only royal blue and white for the 8" squares?

Should we all be using Red Heart or can we use Bernat or any worsted weight?

Are solid royal blue and solid white squares okay?

Or should they be a two-color square?

Does someone have the answers to my questions? I realize the answers may be obvious but I could use clarification, please, so I don't go doing wrong things.

I found out from Jimbo's site that the hook is a size H.

Thanks!

Does someone have the answers to my questions? I realize the answers may be obvious but I could use clarification, please, so I don't go doing wrong things.

I found out from Jimbo's site that the hook is a size H.

Thanks!

Sorry, I have been having problems with my eyesight and don't post much right now.

Yes earthy tones for Jessica's. I will make one as soon as I have enough squares.

You can use any color in the other squares., any worsted weight I was just giving a heads up what the awareness colors were. I do apologize for not getting back to you.

Sorry, I have3 been having problems with my eyesight and don't post much right now.

Yes earthy tones for Jessica's. I will make one as soon as I have enough squares.

You can use any color in the other squares., any worsted weight I was just giving a heads up what the awareness colors were. I do apologize for not getting back to you.

I'm sorry, Bonnie, for imposing upon you during this time. I thought someone else might know the answers as well. Thank you for the info. I would have been using only royal blue and white otherwise.

I pray the problems with your eyesight will soon be healed. God bless you! :hug

Archived