Traveling hook III- raising awareness for FA . UPDATE !!!!post #509

angelfire

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone!

Here are the squares I got done yesterday. Not as many as I had hoped, but a few. The last couple gave me a hard time. I'm not very good with reading patterns, lol! I finally got it at 11pm and tucked the hook away for the night! You just might see "grannies" tomorrow! :hook Have a wonderful day. This hook is wonderful! :cheer

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares006.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares005.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares004-1.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares003-1.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares002-1.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares001-1.jpg

Ann, your squares are beautiful!

Joyce

Thank you, Joyce! I'm sure that there's some "magic" in that wonderful hook! Funny thing is that after struggling with those couple of squares last evening, today I decided to stay with simple squares and I'm having a hard time with them! I had to frog on square about 5 times because I kept missing a stitch! :eek I think that hook only wants to do pretty squares, lol! Well, my break is over....back to :crocheting!

Hi Everyone! I'm running late today. DH wanted to make a trip to BJ's this morning. Good thing is Michael's is just down the street, so I talked him into a side trip! :cheer It was a quick run, but I made it worth it! :hook

Here's pics of yesterday's squares. Yup, there's some plain ole grannies in there, lol!

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares006-1.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares005-1.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares004-2.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares003-2.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares002-2.jpg

th_TravellingHookIIIsquares001-2.jpg

OOOO more really pretty squares, I love them Ann!

I have a question... I think I read somewhere that the ghans made for this are going to be auctioned... can we make other items to be auctioned to send in with our squares? Or are we just sticking to the squares for the ghans??

OOOO more really pretty squares, I love them Ann!

I have a question... I think I read somewhere that the ghans made for this are going to be auctioned... can we make other items to be auctioned to send in with our squares? Or are we just sticking to the squares for the ghans??

Jimbo will auction anything

Archived