Traveling hook III- raising awareness for FA . UPDATE !!!!post #509

angelfire

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just checking in - how's it going with this Traveling Hook?

The hook is with TheLadyWind, her mom and her gran. All three were making squares with it for the past couple weeks, she plans on sending it out to Tracy Leigh on Thursday.

I still have the hook :) As planned I am sending out that hook Thursday :) Tracy, I hope you are ready for it. The Jessica Hook has taken a nickname at my home :) We are all in awe of that hook and the program it is associated with, so we all call the Jessica Hook, "The Hook Of Power" :)

Quick question, when we are done with the hook and send it off to the next person, where are we sending the squares? Along with the hook? Or to someone else?

Ok, the hook is now traveling to Tracy. The squares are traveling to Angelfire :) It was fun using that hook! Good job making it Jimbo! Thank you Angelfire for starting the traveling hook and have fun Tracy! (:devil lol you have to make more square now LOL)

Ok, the hook is now traveling to Tracy. The squares are traveling to Angelfire :) It was fun using that hook! Good job making it Jimbo! Thank you Angelfire for starting the traveling hook and have fun Tracy! (:devil lol you have to make more square now LOL)
I guess we were bad, but I know that it will take two weeks for her to get it with her mail system...she will have a bit of a break.:hug

Quick question, when we are done with the hook and send it off to the next person, where are we sending the squares? Along with the hook? Or to someone else?
When you finish off with the hook , you send it to the next person,. The squares are sent to me.

Oh, I can't wait to get the hook. I went and bought blue yarn today since I didn't have any in my stash.

LOL....I can imagine your stash being depleted LOL 400 squares for Hooking For a cure!

:hug

:rofl you know, I was trying to make so many squares so quickly with that hook I was worrying that I would start a fire...it is almost certain it will for Tracy LOL Better purchase some flame retardant yarn and keep a fire extinguisher Tracy.

Tracy, I've come to truly respect you, but can I just say that you are truly an OVER ACHIEVER :lol.

They're gorgeous

Joyce

Here are pics of the squares I have made so far today...not bad for 8.5 hours...LOL

th_012.jpg

th_011.jpg

th_010.jpg

th_009.jpg

th_008.jpg

th_007.jpg

th_006.jpg

th_005.jpg

th_004.jpg

Tracy, I've come to truly respect you, but can I just say that you are truly an OVER ACHIEVER :lol.

They're gorgeous

Joyce

Thank you for being polite...but I think the term you want is "anal" :lol

:rofl

Thank you for being polite...but I think the term you want is "anal" :lol

:rofl

No, no, not anal. i truly am in awe. The way you turn out those squares amazes me:hook

Joyce

Archived