ILoveGourmetCrochetPatterns CAL!

HappyBunny

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Vivienne is not hard to follow at all. The trickiest part is the top. I found if you read the instructions through a few times before starting each step it helps. These patterns actually look a lot more complicated than they are and we're always here to help with quuestions :think you might have.:D

Sorry it took me so long to respond, thank you for the input. Maybe I'll just go for it and order the pattern. Thanks again.

I made a nappy cake from gourmet crochet. It's not exactly like the pattern because I had a problem with the bottom blanket size & not much time to make it. have pics don't know how to show them

I made a nappy cake from gourmet crochet. It's not exactly like the pattern because I had a problem with the bottom blanket size & not much time to make it. have pics don't know how to show them

Hi, I'd love to see pics! I'm not the best person to tell you how to post them but I think there are threads on the 'ville that tell what to do!

I finished my U/D shrug last week. I will take a pic of it and get it on my blog soon. Sorry, I have been so busy. I love it even though when I wear it the long way it's too small in the bust. It looks fine the short way, though.

I finished my U/D shrug last week. I will take a pic of it and get it on my blog soon. Sorry, I have been so busy. I love it even though when I wear it the long way it's too small in the bust. It looks fine the short way, though.

Thanks so much letting us know you finished! I was just looking at the pattern yesterday and trying to figure out if I have enough Caron SS to make it.

That's good to know about the sizing in the bust....I want to wear it the long way so I may go up a size.

Looking forward to seeing a pic!

I'm drooling at the wearables gourmet crochet patterns and wondering which one is easier for me. I've done only two simple shrug so far and baby blankets! Any recommendations would be very much appreciated!:)

Thank you!:)

I emailed Carolyn Christmas with that same question when I first started looking at her patterns and she told me the shoulder capelets were the easiest to start with. I also think the Gracelyn Mobius Wrap would be good for a beginner.

Hope that helps!

Hi Lynn,

I've done the Boboletta,Pamelyn and right now I'm working on Lisette and Vivienne. Both have been on hold for the passed 2 weeks because I've been having tests done and haven't had much time to work on them. The patterns are not that complicated to follow. You do have to read through each step a few times until it sinks in ( that's if you brain operates anything like mine :think) We're all here if you need help so don't be afraid to give it a try.

Hi Lynn,

I've done the Boboletta,Pamelyn and right now I'm working on Lisette and Vivienne. Both have been on hold for the passed 2 weeks because I've been having tests done and haven't had much time to work on them. quote]

Hi Cindy, Hope everything is ok?

Hey Kim,

I'm ready to start the edging on my Lisette. I have to have surgery on June 3 so I will probably be off from work for 6 weeks. Only good thing about that is I can crochet a LOT!! :cheer:cheer I'll need to make sure my stash if stocked so I have enough while there is no pay check coming in. I'll keep you posted on the Lisette progress.

Hey Kim,

I'm ready to start the edging on my Lisette. I have to have surgery on June 3 so I will probably be off from work for 6 weeks. Only good thing about that is I can crochet a LOT!! :cheer:cheer I'll need to make sure my stash if stocked so I have enough while there is no pay check coming in. I'll keep you posted on the Liseet progress.

LOL, maybe I'll catch up to you by then!!:yay I'm only on Row 10 but I'm real happy with how fast it's going. Does it stay this quick and easy? I'm using Bernat Satin and it's nice and soft but a little splitty. I love the color though!

Good thoughts too you for the upcoming surgery! :hug

I started with Bernat Softee Baby but DD said she thought she would like it a bit heavier. So I didn't frog that one but started a different one using Caron Simply soft and an H hook and making the XL. I love working with Simply Soft.

I started with Bernat Softee Baby but DD said she thought she would like it a bit heavier. So I didn't frog that one but started a different one using Caron Simply soft and an H hook and making the XL. I love working with Simply Soft.

I love the Caron SS too...I wish I had enough of it in my stash to make it but knew I had enough of the Bernat Satin.

Well someone wonderful (Kim:hug) gave me two amigurumi Gourmet Crochet Books when she was my Secret Pal, and I am hooked. I am order some wearable GC pattern books tonight. Here are a couple of the amis I made.

amifrogMar08-1.jpgamipupMar08-1.jpg

Well someone wonderful (Kim:hug) gave me two amigurumi Gourmet Crochet Books when she was my Secret Pal, and I am hooked. I am order some wearable GC pattern books tonight. Here are a couple of the amis I made.

amifrogMar08-1.jpgamipupMar08-1.jpg

Hey Candy! Glad to see you are joining us! Your Ami's are so cute....What wearable do you think you'll do first? I'm working on the Lisette right now and love the pattern!

Hey Candy! Glad to see you are joining us! Your Ami's are so cute....What wearable do you think you'll do first? I'm working on the Lisette right now and love the pattern!

How funny Lisette is the one I was drawn to.......but I didn't by a pattern last night because I couldn't decide.

How's your progress coming on it?

How funny Lisette is the one I was drawn to.......but I didn't by a pattern last night because I couldn't decide.

How's your progress coming on it?

I'm using Bernat Satin in a deep crimson color and it's working up really fast. I think Cindy is doing it in Caron SS.

I got to Row 22 in two days!

Which wearable pattern did you order?

Archived