ILoveGourmetCrochetPatterns CAL!

HappyBunny

I'm so excited after finishing the Gourmet Crochet Boboletta Sweater pattern that I'm now trying to decide which Gourmet Crochet pattern to do next!:cheer

Would anyone else like to join me? The pattern and yarn is your choice! :crocheting ANY PATTERN...NOT JUST WEARABLES!

If you don't have one of her patterns, go to: www.gourmetcrochet.com buy a pattern and join in! :hug

THIS CAL IS FOR ANY OF THE GOURMET CROCHET PATTERNS!!!

Thanks! :)

Kim

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dreaming I'm sitting here working on my Lisette and dreaming of all the crocheters who want to join me in this CAL....I also got the Blythe pattern over the weekend so I'll be starting that one too!

Anyone out there ready to join me yet??:welcome

Kim

Hi Olive! All her patterns are listed as Intermediate. I am an advanced beginner crocheter and just finished the Boboletta Cocoon Sweater in another CAL. I got stuck in one part of the pattern but other than that, it was much easier than I thought it was going to be.

Kim

I have never tried her apparel patterns. I do have the amigurumi Nativity (a gift from my daughter) I hve to make a set for each of my children for Christmas presents, and the crochet hook case pattern ( a Christmas gift) I am going to make it for a new friend if I can find the time LOL.

Kim, how many patterns do you own and which ones?

I have never tried her apparel patterns. I do have the amigurumi Nativity (a gift from my daughter) I hve to make a set for each of my children for Christmas presents, and the crochet hook case pattern ( a Christmas gift) I am going to make it for a new friend if I can find the time LOL.

Kim, how many patterns do you own and which ones?

I haven't tried her Amigurumi patterns but I plan to. I also want to try her purses and baby clothes.

I currently have: Boboletta Cocoon Sweater, Lisette Sweater Shawl, Blythe Shawl, Floribunda Scarf, Gracelyn Wrap, Uptown Downtown Shrug and the Vivienne Cardigan. LOL, I guess you could say I'm a fan her patterns? I've only made the Floribunda Scarf and the Boboletta Jacket. I'm working on the Lisette now.

I love that although they are intermediate patterns, even I can figure them out and the result is something I'm proud of!

Kim

Hi Kim.... I would love to join you! I have been following all you guys' progress on the Boboletta Cocoon Sweater CAL and when I seen your finished sweater I HAD to go check out her patterns! I am in love! WOW! I ordered the uptown downtown Shrug and the Lillian pinapple jacket. If you don't mind I would like to do the Uptown Downtown Shrug myself with Caron SS in black. My sisters bday is coming up in may and I think it would be perfect!

Hi Kim.... I would love to join you! I have been following all you guys' progress on the Boboletta Cocoon Sweater CAL and when I seen your finished sweater I HAD to go check out her patterns! I am in love! WOW! I ordered the uptown downtown Shrug and the Lillian pinapple jacket. If you don't mind I would like to do the Uptown Downtown Shrug myself with Caron SS in black. My sisters bday is coming up in may and I think it would be perfect!

Hi Jackie! That's great that you would join me and any pattern you want to make is fine with me! I have the Uptown Downtown Shrug pattern but haven't done it yet. I would love to see how it turns out!

This will be fun!

I'm on row 4 of the Lisette and I just checked the GourmetCrochet site for corrections...it looks like there may be a few corrections for the Lisette that I'm going to check out.

Thanks!

Kim

I have the uptown downtown shrug, and I am planning to do it in simply soft. i'm not sure of the name but its a soft rose color. No time like the present, right? :)

I've seen that color and it's gorgeous! :manyheart

Kim

Cool! Looks like we're off! I only have about 7 rows done of the Upt -Dt Shrug. I want to make one in pind for myself too Gina! I can't wait to see how they look! It will be fun to see the other gourmet patterns done up too!

OK Gals, I finished the Boboletta( which if i must say so I'm proud of...lol) I'm starting Pamelyn Shrug Tonight. Doing it in Simply Soft Off White ( boy I'm boring with the colors but want them to be able to wear it with almost anything..loL) :D

I definitely want to get the Pamelyn pattern. I think my niece would love it!

I'm on Round 5 of the Lisette. I'm also working on my Secret Pal Swap project so I'm going back and forth between the two.

Kim

I have been home sick yesterday and today.... But I think I am finally feeling food enough to crochet a bit of my UT DT Shrug. I am so excited about these patterns... She really does make them pretty easy to follow and not to much "putting togather" when your done crocheting!

I have been home sick yesterday and today.... But I think I am finally feeling food enough to crochet a bit of my UT DT Shrug. I am so excited about these patterns... She really does make them pretty easy to follow and not to much "putting togather" when your done crocheting!

Glad to hear you're feeling better! That's what I like about the patterns too, you work it up and it's done.

I'll post a pic of my progress on the Lisette on Friday. I think it's going to work up pretty quickly once I focus on just working on that!

Kim

I decided to start the Gracelyn because it looks like a quick project and I love it! I'm using a light worsted weight handspun yarn I got at a Sheep & Wool Festival last year. I've been saving it for just the right project and this is going to look really nice. It's a variegated blues/browns that will look great with jeans.

Kim

Hey Cindy! I was just thinking about you this morning and was wondering how the pattern was going. Do you like it as much as the Boboletta?

I'm almost half way thru the Gracelyn wrap and I really like it!

Kim

Finished the Pamelyn today except for the ribbon. Have to get back to the store for that. I'll try to get a pic in the next few days. My camera is in the car and its raining :cat:cat:catand :dog:dog:dog

Finished the Pamelyn today except for the ribbon. Have to get back to the store for that. I'll try to get a pis in the next few days. My camera is in the car and its raining :cat:cat:catand :dog:dog:dog

Cindy that's great! Did you find the pattern easy to do? I'm really thinking of ordering that one soon.

Can't wait to see pics!

Kim

Archived