ILoveGourmetCrochetPatterns CAL!

HappyBunny

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I join in?

I just got the 'How To Make Easy Tunisian Crochet Entrelac' in the mail the other day. I have tried and tried and just can't seem to get the hang of it so I was hoping that by joining I would get some much needed help :)

Angela :flower

We have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks and 14 year old GD would like Pamelyn to wear over her sundress. Starting another one of those tonight.

I have a Vivienne started that I put aside to do the Lisette so it will be back to that one as soon a Pamelyn #2 is finished. :hook:hook:hook

You bet you can join in Angela. Everyone is welcome here. Not sure I'll be much help with the Tunisian Crochet I've never tried that yet. I'm sure someone here will be happy to help you.

Cindy

May I join in?

I just got the 'How To Make Easy Tunisian Crochet Entrelac' in the mail the other day. I have tried and tried and just can't seem to get the hang of it so I was hoping that by joining I would get some much needed help :)

Angela :flower

Sure! I haven't tried that pattern so I won't be much help but maybe someone else has tried it?

We have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks and 14 year old GD would like Pamelyn to wear over her sundress. Starting another one of those tonight.

I have a Vivienne started that I put aside to do the Lisette so it will be back to that one as soon a Pamelyn #2 is finished. :hook:hook:hook

I loved making the Pamelyn pattern. That would be so pretty to wear to a wedding!

I'm going to finish the Lisette, only a couple more rows and then I think I'm going to try the Siobhanna (sp?) I think I have enough yarn to make that one...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm almost finished the Lisette and I'm so excited! This is a gorgeous pattern and I can't wait until it's done so I can try it on. Will definitely make this one again...even though it took me forever (my fault,not the pattern!)

• 2 months later...

I know I'm really late joining in, lol. I just ordered three patterns to make. The elf slippers (my step dad will get a huge kick out of those), the yummy looking potholder set and the nativity set. As soon as I get the patterns I'll pick one to start.

I had better hurry up making all my other projects so when they arrive I can have fun:D

Is anyone else starting something from Gourmet Crochet?

Hi! Glad to see someone joining in! I have been thinking about making one of the purse patterns but haven't decided which one yet. I saw the pattern for the elf slippers and they are so funny! Would love to see how yours turn out!

• 2 months later...

Nice to see people posting again! I gave up a while back because no one seemed to be interested. I just got the Angelika Lace Shawl pattern and I think I have the yarn to start it....anyone else buy any of the new patterns?

I love the new slipper patterns too!

This is very pretty. I was wondering what it looked like. I am not sure if I have this pattern or not. Will have to go on a search. I have been thinking on this one for a very long time now.

Lisette ALL finished!

Lisette001.jpgLisette002.jpgLisette004.jpg

Lisette005.jpgLisette006.jpg

I have considered this a time or two. Don't know that I will ever get to it, but, seeing your's it is beautiful. Someone will truly be blessed to get this!!!

I have to admit I've been a slacker on the Gourmet Crochet but I was working on this to chance off at the Senior Center where I work. I promise to get back to the Gourmet soon!

ChristmasAfghan-2.jpg

It really wasn't as hard to do as I thought it would be. You think you will never get the 475 2 1/2 inch squares made though. I put it together in horizontal strips and did make 3 boo boo's :blush :(that I didn't notice until this picture was taken. Needless to say the boo's boo's are staying I'm NOT frogging this now that its finished.

You'll love the Blythe shawl. I made 4 of them, 3 for my DIL's wedding (well, my almost DIL then) One was for her and the others were for her 2 attendents. I tried to match the colors to their gowns. The bride had all the colors in hers. I used sport weight for the 4th one that I made. I also used a rayon spun yarn in gold for one of the wedding shawls. (my favorite) The others I used lace weight yarn in the colors I needed and wound them together on my yarn winder. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this pattern works up very nicely, no matter what type(s) of yarn you're using, although I haven't tried any above a worsetd weight.

I haven't tried her Amigurumi patterns but I plan to. I also want to try her purses and baby clothes.

I currently have: Boboletta Cocoon Sweater, Lisette Sweater Shawl, Blythe Shawl, Floribunda Scarf, Gracelyn Wrap, Uptown Downtown Shrug and the Vivienne Cardigan. LOL, I guess you could say I'm a fan her patterns? I've only made the Floribunda Scarf and the Boboletta Jacket. I'm working on the Lisette now.

I love that although they are intermediate patterns, even I can figure them out and the result is something I'm proud of!

Kim

I was RAOKed the Blythe pattern and can't wait til I am done with my Holiday projects so I can work on it. I'll be back in here when I do. I want to do it in Brilliant, do you think that will work well?

• 3 months later...

Archived