ILoveGourmetCrochetPatterns CAL!

HappyBunny

Oh........geez I finally made a decision and bought Lisette lol

I think I am going to use Caron SS, I will go look at Wal-mart this afternoon. Unless I can get to Micheal's in Tucson (about 1 1/2 hours away in the next week)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm half way thru the Lisette and I am loving this pattern!! I'm already thinking of what yarn I'll use to make my second...

I just ordered the Marilyn pattern and hope to get it in the mail this week. I have the yarn she used in the description and was wondering what to make with it...so now I know what I'll use it for!

I'm starting the Pineapple border of the Lisette today! This will be my first time doing a pineapple anything so I hope it goes well.:cheer

I'm not in this CAL..........yet. I have been drooling over the patterns. Happy Bunny, how in the world do you manage to complete so many projects? I'm jealous!

I'm not in this CAL..........yet. I have been drooling over the patterns. Happy Bunny, how in the world do you manage to complete so many projects? I'm jealous!

I crochet in the afternoons while I"m watching my soaps (Days, Passions) so I have two hours of straight crocheting....sometimes more if I'm really ambitious!

I love her patterns and they've really helped me build confidence in making wearables. What pattern are you thinking of getting first?

Hey Bunny,

I'm on round 4 of the pineapple border . This is a lot easier than I thought it would be. I love this pattern! :cheer:cheer

I'm so glad to hear you're already doing the border and it's going well! Honestly, pineapple patterns scare me a little.:eek I'll let you know how it goes once I get started this afternoon!:yay

I crochet in the afternoons while I"m watching my soaps (Days, Passions) so I have two hours of straight crocheting....sometimes more if I'm really ambitious!

I love her patterns and they've really helped me build confidence in making wearables. What pattern are you thinking of getting first?

Gosh, I don't know which one I would order first, I love all of them. What would you suggest?

I try to do a few rows at work, not always possible and a couple hours at night. I try to find patterns I can finish in a week or 2 or they end up an UFO because I lose interest.

Gosh, I don't know which one I would order first, I love all of them. What would you suggest?

I try to do a few rows at work, not always possible and a couple hours at night. I try to find patterns I can finish in a week or 2 or they end up an UFO because I lose interest.

When I was first trying to decide which projects to start with, I emailed Carolyn Christmas and asked which of her patterns would be easiest. She suggested the capelets (can't recall the name offhand). They look quick and portable to me! The Gracelyn Mobieus Wrap was a quick pattern too.

Hope that helps! Would love to see you join us!

I really like the Siobhanna, Uptown Downtown and Boboletta. They are all things I can wear to work.

I have all three but have only made the Boboletta. That was fun to make!

What's everyone working on? I took a break from Lisette and made a scarf on Friday. I have to put the fringe on today and then back to the pineapple rows on Lisette. I bought the yarn this weekend for the Marilyn shrug too!

I'm on row 5 of the pineapple border of Lisette. So don't get carried away and pass me...lol :lol

:applause I'm trying to catch up to you but there's no way I'm going to pass you!!

Anybody still working on their patterns? I'm crocheting away on the pineapple rounds on the Lisette and it seems like it's taking forever!! It's going to look so good when it's finished. I think I'm going to give it to my SIL when it's done.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm on row 6 of the pineapple border of Lisette. Not making much progress since I'm working 2 jobs and trying to get this house cleaned before I go for surgery. :compute:thair:loco

These pineapple border rows are slow going...LOL, at this rate I'm doing about one a week.:lol

Sounds like your really crazy busy right now! Hope all goes well getting ready for your surgery.:hug

• 4 weeks later...

Ok gals,

I'm home from the hospital minus 1 ovary, 1 fallopian tube and the lining from my uterus. Who finished their project while I was away? I'm still on row 6 but think my head might be anesthesia free :loco enough to try to do some tomorrow, That's if the 90 degree heat :hot

doesn't stop me.

Hey Cindy, I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing! I'm still pluggin away on the Lisette pineapple border. I had to put it down for a while to work on the scarf swap and then got distracted by a beach bag...LOL

Glad to hear your home and doing well!

Only 2 more rows of the pineapple border to go! Only things I can do are crochet and watch TV. Hope I have something good to work on in t stash when this is finished!

Wow, I need to catch up to you! I've been bad and have been distracted by tote bags. Hope you're feeling better soon!

BTW, do you have a Crochetville wishlist? Maybe it would be a good way to increase your stash while you're on the mend? hint...hint.....

Archived