2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't think that I will get any more used up by tonight so my score is +4 for this week. Hubby is out on his motorcycle so I'm taking the boys to the book store (which is right next to joann's......gotta stay outta there!! :lol) and then making a special dinner for them (cheesesteaks....yum yum! but back to Herbalife tomorrow for sure!). If I do manage to use up more yarn (or if I sneak some home from joann's :blush), I'll update then! Hope you all have a pleasant weekend!!

Well I did better than what my total is this week but I had to bye yarn. I am going to start a couple birthday and Christmas gift. I did complete a project though. I put it on the Miscellaneous Afghan CAL thread. But I am still in the positive. I have saved all my balls of yarn that isn't big enough for a big project. My totals are below. I am posting early because we have a re-reception for a wedding that was March 8th and no one could get there because we were in the middle of a blizzard and on a level 3.

The six skeins of Boku I bought from a fellow C'viller arrived today. :( Beautiful, and I did need it really soon, but did it have to arrive today?? ROFL!!!

so.. I'm going down again.

WTD= - 90 YTD = 105

So I sorted through all my yarn today to figure out what I had and so I can start thinking about how to use it up. In the process I came across some stuff that I will never use and decided to let it go. So I got rid of a dozen points worth of icky yard sale bit that I haven't thought of using since I bought them last summer. That gives me a total of:

WTD: +15 (-4 YTD)

I probably won't get any more of anything done this evening so I'll post now.

Yeah!

My YTD is finally back in the + column

WTD +6

YTD +5

I know I need to enjoy this while I can, because I will need to buy yarn for another bearghan soon....

Okay bringing my total forward from Mar 24th mid week post:

I was at: WTD: -68 YTD: -7 Got myself in gear and finished another baby blanket for charity using 4 skeins and 1 ball for 9 pts.

New totals for the week:

Okay bringing my total forward from Mar 24th mid week post:

I was at: WTD: -68 YTD: -7 Got myself in gear and finished another baby blanket for charity using 4 skeins and 1 ball for 9 pts.

New totals for the week:

WTD: -59 YTD: +2

I just finished my latest RR and used 2 more skeins on it.

I also used 1 skein on a 2 strander.

For the week that puts me at:

WTD: +18

YTD: +68

Being on bed rest sure has helped my stash busting :lol:lol

Finished the blankie! ('cept ends, of course) and 5 skeins of yarn with it! Guessin' that's it for me for the week... yan'no my other yarn order didn't come in yet either, looks like I hafta bite the dust next week too. :blush

Final score this week -148 :devil

Got a really good deal on yarn at yard sales,10cents a skein!:clap

I restrained myself because I could have brought home 3 garbage bags full!!:eek

Plus,I got 3 balls of Avocado thread for 50cents.:yes

So here are my numbers for the week.:blush

WTD:-18 YTD:+150

Keep an eye out for lots of projects!!:hook

Archived