2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

I used up a ball today making a couple rectangles, I am trying very hard to get out of the negatives YTD before Saturday.

WTD 12

Me too, except I would just like to have one week this year in the positives. I realized after I posted that it is very possible! We shall see...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a skein in the mail from a friend here, she rescued me by giving me the yarn I needed to finish off my hooded scarf! -2

Hey Krystal ~ What pattern do you have for a hooded scarf? There is one I have. But some who have already made this say it turns out too big. TIA

Krystal...thanks for the pattern link. I am going to have to set that up in my que on Raverly.

Megan...Still debating on ordering that yarn. But seeing that you have outdone me on that today, I may have to go click that "BUY ME" button tomorrow. :)

I just couldn't resist.. I went to the dollar store and got 5 skeins of RHBaby yarn 5oz skeins and 2 skeins of bulky navy for $1 each so that is a -14 for today but I'll be using it up on baby blankets and purses..

I just used another skein making a scarf. That puts me at +9 for the week so far. I have 2 more scarves in the works (just found them tucked away in a bag :blush) so my numbers should be even better later this week :hook

ugh the week is already half over and I'm just not finishing a ball on the scarf I made for my friends son. I started some fingerless glvoes and they are going quick so we'll see what happens 1 skein is suppose to make a pair so perhaps there will be more points in my future this week.

+1 so far

2 skeins used up on my rectangle granny, gonna be baby size, so a few more rounds and it's done. +4

Here's the other RR I made last week...

measures about 75" across (which means that the RW&B RR I made is at least 100"!)

th_RRFlo.jpg

used 4 balls on rectangles yesterday afternoon, I have a few more to use so I should get out of the negatives by the end of the week if Ihave enough crochet time. Hubby is leaving for a hockey tourney on Friday , therefore I know I will have some time beforfe Saturday eveining and I will work on some today while I do laundry +4 finished an other ball while doing laundry + 1 more

WTD 17

Well... I spent a few hours last night in front of the TV working on my baby's flannelghan. Unfortunately, even though it's a 2-strander and only 2 colors, I'm working from 4 skeins. None of them are quite half used up though. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I'll be able to get the third strip done and be able to roll up a few of the skeins. So, I'm still at a big, fat 0 for the week. That's OK, because I know I'll be buying yarn soon for a 'ghan for my mom.... hopefully to finish for her birthday in March. (That and of course I've got to make more baby things!)

Rolled a skein of burgundy into a ball on my firefighter ghan j- plus 1!

What is your FF'ghan? I would love to see it, please.

Im a volunteer FF and have been toying with making one for the 'back room' in quarters.

What is your FF'ghan? I would love to see it, please.

Im a volunteer FF and have been toying with making one for the 'back room' in quarters.

You can find it here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1111416&postcount=22173

If you scroll down a few posts on the same thread, you'll see the link to the graph.

Found a skein of RHSS at Amvets for 99c. Couldn't pass it up. -2

2 skeins used up on my rectangle granny, gonna be baby size, so a few more rounds and it's done. +4

Here's the other RR I made last week...

measures about 75" across (which means that the RW&B RR I made is at least 100"!)

th_RRFlo.jpg

Very nice and very bright, good work!!!

Archived