2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finally finished off the mega skein of Sugar 'N Cream :whew

That puts me at +4.

Now I'm off to make a ghan for Nancy. I will be going to Florida to see her. :jumpyay:party

:woo

I will be leaving July 13, so I better get the hook flying. I just hope the Doctor give me the OK to go. I go see him tomorrow (Wednesday) to discuss the results of my MRI that I had done on my neck.

What part of Florida are you heading to?

I just found out the library will be closed 3 days :eek, so I won't have internet access until Mon. I'll have to post my score tonight. I used 3 balls and rolled a skein into a ball (+4). 36 squares done :clap! I'll add the yarn I use to finish the afghan to next weeks score. Happy 4th of July to all the American villagers! Have a great weekend to all the other villagers!

WTD Score: + 5

Ellie 13

I rolled 4 partial skeins into balls today (+4), so that puts me at +8 for the week so far.

What part of Florida are you heading to?

I got the OK to make the trip to Florida :clap:clap.

Nancy lives in the Daytona Beach area, so I will be there for most of the trip. The lady I am going down with will be going to the Clearwater area. When the trip is over, I will actually have been on both coasts of Florida :D

I rolled 4 partial skeins into balls today (+4), so that puts me at +8 for the week so far.

I got the OK to make the trip to Florida :clap:clap.

Nancy lives in the Daytona Beach area, so I will be there for most of the trip. The lady I am going down with will be going to the Clearwater area. When the trip is over, I will actually have been on both coasts of Florida :D

:cheerVacations are so much fun! I live 45 minutes south of Daytona Beach. Small, small world. Enjoy your time here! And I really hope the weather stays nice for ya.

I'm curious where you're heading too? I live in AZ now but am from Brevard county.

I finished some kitchen items, used one skein for +2.

Now I know this really is a small, small world. I am in Scottsmoor - where in Brevard are you from?

Well here it is, in all it's glory. I have not crocheted in almost 3 weeks, but this week I bought yarn. I've been out of town on business, and finally got a chance to get to hobby lobby for a nice long shopping spree. What did I get? 4 skeins of sinfonia, 4 yarn bee, and 31 skeins of I Love This Yarn. That's right, I bought 39 skeins of yarn. :D I'm going to have ship it all home. I do have to go back to the store because they overcharged me on some beads.

So is anyone coming out to save me, or am I getting the award this week?

In my defense--all of the yarn I bought has a purpose and plan. I am making hats & scarves and things to sell in my booth come fall. (just justfying it to myself...)

WTD -78

I finished this wee sweater-hoodie today. It's so cute. It's a newborn size. So cute in blue and white. I usually make only girl clothing, but I found a sweet little boy pattern and made one.

I think this is my new pattern to try over and over. Very cute.

And I used up a skein of lapis blue from Bernat. So two more points in the positive direction.

Next week, no more sales for me!

:manyheart

Can everyone who is over +12 please go to the store and buy yarn so I can medal this week.

You know you wanna...

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

ETA: I shouldn't have laughed at that....with my luck, my neighbor that said she had some yarn for me will come knocking at my door with a big bag of yarn today :lol:lol

Hint: look through your stash and if you have any partial skeins of yarn, roll them into balls for 1 point each :wink

Archived