2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't but things could have gotten changed :lol I'll look. It just keeps saying something about a BB field being to big and I never change anything but the numbers in there so I don't know what the deal is.

If you can't get it to work (does anyone know what BB field is?) check with Amy or Donna maybe they can help.

I used 2 balls and rolled a skein (+3). When I left the library the other day I saw a small (bigger than baby) afghan put out with some trash :eek! I don't know why they tossed it out, all it needs is TLC. It's 15 granny squares in lime green, light brown and off white in the center. There's 3 rounds each of dark brown, off white and gold bordering it. It washed up nice. It'll make a good lap robe.

WTD Score: + 8

Ellie 13

Just stopped in to check how everyone is doing.

Threw 2 old balls of crochet cotton away, while searching for thread for my filet project.

They were discolored and brittle, so I guess that gives me a +2.

WTD +2 YTD +345

Just realized I never changed my YTD last week :think

Well I blew it! My mom stayed with my family for a week and a half to help after my hospital stay. She treated me to some yarn upon hearing of the big Joanns.com sale.

WTD -45

That's ok, Keesha. It's nice to get treated well by Mom, even if it wrecks your score.

I sure hope you are feeling better.

:manyheart

I really need to make a dent on my stash. My yarn is spilling from the craft room into the other rooms of the house :devil

WTD 0

Didn't find the other colors of yarn that my customer has requested yet... haven't used any either +14 for me :D

I don't know how much I will get done next week. I cut the tip of my index finger on my left hand with the bread knife, as I was cutting some crusty bread for dinner last night.

It even hurts to type. I guess we have a lot of nerves in our fingers. I haven't even tried to crochet yet.

:(

OK working on final list now. Looking back over prior lists, we are missing 13 WTD posts.

I hope we didn't loose those folks because of the score keeping debate. Seems we never have a list with everyone there....so I am working on the assumption they couldn't get in before the deadline.

Will be back with scores shortly.

OUCH! :eekSorry to hear of your finger accident CLLinda! I sure hope it will heal fast so you can crochet and type! :hug

Archived