2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now I've managed to start another project, luckily it's a mindless one :lol. Making granny squares out of some scraps for some purpose that I haven't figured out just yet. And so far I've burned thru 1 ball for +1 but should be able to finish another 2 skeins by the end of the week! Yay!

:shop.....and then there was this SALE at Smiley's:eek

<sigh>:sigh

:yarn32 skeins in the hole :yarn

oh but it was so much fun. I cant wait until they are renovated and all the stock is back.:devil

WTD -64

YTD -49

The good news: I had enough yarn to finished my afghan :woo. I used 2 balls and rolled the last skein into a small ball (+ 3). I think I have enough to make a couple of turtles. The bad news: I fell off my bike and hurt my left elbow and wrist. It's in a sling with elastic bandages from my hand almost to my shoulder :(, nothing broken though. It's a good thing I'm right handed :lol. If I can hold the yarn, I might get some more :crocheting in by Sat.

WTD Score: + 3

Ellie 13

Got 3 skeins today. :clap Got way more than that but it's not for me so it doesn't count! :cheer took off 6pts from weekly.

I got one more skein of eyelash rolled into a ball for +1 more points. Maybe I'll get to finish it and another ball on scrunchies if I can get to the store and buy some more bands to put it on. :lol

I'd be willing to give it a try, if no one else has a problem with that. The only change I would like to be followed is that we post finals for the week no later than midnight on Sat. This way I could go through posts and have the weeks list up by Sunday evening. anything you have after midnight, you all can put onto the new weeks scores. Would that be OK?

This is what I came up with for the WE 5/17.

Nght +62 GOLD MEDAL

Yarn Cat +16 SILVER

Tie for Bronze

Legal Woman 17 +14

Kelly A +14

Itzhunic +13

Scc051056 +12

Appylover +10

DreamsofYarn +8

Ldyer +8

Krystal16 +7

Walker1021 +6

NeedleArts +5

CLLinda +5

AlwaysCrafting +3

Schmetterling +3

Ellie13 +3

mom2lanienryn +3

isserlie +3

darski 0

HappyOldCro 0

LaurieE 0

2kute 0

lpgeorge -4

beanbug -8

yarnmonkey -12

Slkskell -12

sahm2glb -36

econnerd -46

hseger -107

jeannie1205 -108

MrsCrochetPants -220 SHOOT THE MOON

Did the best I could, please forgive me if names aren't spelled exactly right.

Happyoldcro I will forgive you of course, but for future knowledge my name is Ldyer1 (lowercase L) for laura.

I changed it on the list and will make sure it is correct in the future. I will appreciate any help, and if you would rather do it and use me as a backup I would not object, just let me know :hook

I was doing so good until I went to Hobby Lobby. Picked up Three of the "I love this yarn" so I'll probably only finish with a couple of points this week.

Oh well.

I will try to do better, I promise.

:manyheart

Thanks for keeping score all this time Krystal and thanks for picking it up Happy Old Cro!

I used a whole RHSS on LeAnna's filet, but then had to buy 4 more to finish it...

Guess that leaves me at 0 for the week so far.

3 skeins at dollar tree called my name so I brought them home with me.

subtracted 3pts. from my weekly.

Archived