Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK everyone tomorrow is May 1st, time to start making six inch squares for

Jaydn05 I've asked her to post her information again so everyone knows exactly what she needs, but I tell you, what can be easier than 6 inch squares. Raid your stash and hooks away! :crocheting

Hello ladies!!! Cluless has asked me to post this information for everyone, and let me say I'm really excited about May, and so grateful for any and every square that is coming! So, :ty in advance!!!

here's what we need:

6" squares in acrylic worsted weight yarn

No border on them please, we'll add that here

Squares can be in any pattern, any color

They can be knit or crocheted, or fabric with a crocheted edging, so long as they are 6"

Have been asked if completed ghans are welcome... of course they are!!! Dimensions of a finished ghan are roughly 36x48 before the border is done..

have been asked if we need any other items: Nope, the squares are where it's at! :hug

When you want the sending address just pm me and I'll send it to you.

On my Blog I'm keeping a running tally of what i've gotten, and showing pics, you can visit me at http://adaslovinglyhandmade.blogspot.com and on the left side under the Charity Blitz you'll see May,and the names (right now only 1 name) are clickable to see what has been sent by who.. in case you're interested.

Any other questions just ask me.

Again thanks so much for your help!!!!!

Wanted to add.... i've recently moved, so for those who have sent me squares in the past, you have the wrong address, so make sure you get the new one!!!

I have received several packages in the last few days and will try to update tonight if not tomorrow as to whose I have gotten so far.

Thank you all very much! I've had a couple of questions about the charity and just wanted to let everyone know that this is a ongoing project. So, feel free to keep the address if you so choose!!!

Again; thank you all very much for supporting Spot's Blanket!

Mandy

I have received several packages in the last few days and will try to update tonight if not tomorrow as to whose I have gotten so far.

Thank you all very much! I've had a couple of questions about the charity and just wanted to let everyone know that this is a ongoing project. So, feel free to keep the address if you so choose!!!

Again; thank you all very much for supporting Spot's Blanket!

Mandy

I'll definitely be keeping it on my list....:manyheart

Here's the snuggles I got in the mail today! Sorry so late I'm finding it harder and harder to get myself to the post office :blush

th_crochet385.jpg

th_crochet402.jpg

th_crochet407.jpg

and once again I'm a dunce and forgot to put my name inside the package so you know who I am on the Ville :blush So I wrote it real small over the top of my return address on the package.

I know we already made snuggles...but did anyone get an email from the Snuggles site with a request for cat snuggles?? I got the email today...

Updated post 518 for April... we have 44 so far... Great job ladies..

Yoo-Hoo! :yay:yes:hug

That's Great!

I'm off to a good start on the squares. I LUV hookin' squares :devil

Archived