Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

dunno how to upload pics to comp :( I do it and them I cannot find them. :P

I had thought of that, but I depend on my son to do it for me. He's a male and a teenager. Need I say more? :devil

Go to www.photbucket.com and open an account - free and you wont get spammed. Once you upload the pictures the site will automatically generate the code you need to post the pictures, you just cut and paste it into your thread.

Read post #2 here

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the items that I have ready to be mailed to the One Spirit Program the next time I go to town.

th_Feb11006.jpg

th_Feb11005.jpg

th_Feb11004.jpg

th_Feb11003.jpg

th_Feb11002.jpg

th_Feb11001.jpg

And I just realized that one of my pics didn't upload...it was one of 4 dishcloths...there are 10 dishcloths altogether.

...Just checking in to see how everyone is coming along this week with the Feb Blitz... I just finished up a hat using http://cris-craft.blogspot.com/2007/02/almost-instant-gratification-hat.html

this pattern from Cris. It worked up very cute and I used Butter TLC two strands held together.

..I also did a few more squares on a lapghan in a variegated plus and orangy color solid...Today I hope to finish this hat from Catherine( Yarncat) http://www.yarncat.com/watchcap.html

What is everyone else up to ???.

:cheerI just sent a package with warm items but they were not crocheted. My husband had two new warm jackets that he would not wear so i sent them with his good wishes! And i found 4 pairs of small children gloves and 4 pairs of kid to young adult gloves. My crochet items will be in the next package. :crocheting

I received the items in the pic in the mail yesterday. There was no note so I don't know who sent them. Please PM me if it was you so I can label the pic on my Photobucket site properly. Thank you.

th_secretpalchallenge002.jpg

I'll post a link to the Feb. Charity info:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1127649&postcount=181

That makes it a little more accessible.

Tracy did inform me of another Jan. package being rec'd. It was 1 scarf, 1 hat and 1 hooded scarf. Please let us know who sent it. I have updated the Jan. #'s also. Thanks!!

Hi Ya'll,

Lea (minwifeof4boys) is dealing with some health issues right now so I will be taking over as the February Blitz Counter/Cheerleader. :cheer sooo, as you finish up please send me an email or PM and let me know the total number of items that you have sent.

We're halfway through the month, so get those fingers wiggling to make some household or warm items for the Okini Projects.

Everyone keep Lea in their thoughts and prayers also :manyheart

OK. Make a note, Page 25 is where this months totals will be hiding.

This months contributers (so far) are:

Tracyleigh

mbcindy

Tia

Pineknott

Cheri

nnt

maryann829

hseger

cluless

coolhockeymom

ScoobyDoo0811

mellowee67

happybunny

flowerpower06

criskad

angelfire

2kute

sheryl

Total for February 179 items

Don't be lonely Tracy- I'll be joining you soon:lol

I have some hats and scarves to mail out on Weds for this months charity. I'll post/pm when I get them in the mail.

I've already started a couple baby hats for next month too- I really enjoy knowing that these items can really help somebody:clap

I'm still here, too!! I've got some hats done, a scarf or two, and I'm TRYING to get a lapghan done... We're just all so busy crocheting that we don't have time to post!!:lol

hello, I was wondering if there was a place were all the charities for the year were posted? I would like to make something to donate but would be way more productive if I could work on something for a couple of months. Thanks!

Archived