Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The packages seem to be arriving in the order posted in #119 so far.

There is another package waiting in town for me to pick up. Of course I didn't know that until I came home from town today....LOL

angelfire...I have a feeling that it is probably yours....will let you know.

Wildflwr - I'd like to have the hat pattern - is it available any where?

The hats are loomed, done on the knifty knitter, various sizes. The pattern is the standard pattern that comes with the looms. I have made a lot of these hats for different charities in different sizes and they are nice and warm with the double band around the ears. They are done using 2 strands of worsted weight or you can also use 1 strand of chunky like Wool-Ease Thick & Quick. There is a pattern for the baby size at http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/loomed-hats.html and the number of rows just has to be adjusted for larger sizes. You can use the loom to make scarves too but I think it is a lot faster to just :crocheting the scarves.

You know, once again this year I am absolutely overwhelmed with the generosity of the people on this list. I wish I could put into words what I am feeling right now.

I also wish that I could give each and every one of you a :hug in person and say "Thank you so much for making a difference in someone's life one stitch at a time"

I wonder why mine is taking so long??? I had this problem last year~sigh~~ where are the ducks????

Mine is not there yet either. I sent it almost ten days ago. :think

Archived