Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ladies popping in to say hello. We move this weekend, and then I'll be able to participate in this great thrust we have here at the ville. I'm looking forward to getting my hooks back to work once we're in the new place. :hug to all!!

Here's the blankies I made.

th_blankie3.jpgth_blankie2.jpgth_blankies1.jpg

Here' the hats, scarves, mittens and the scat (scarfat,hatarf whatever you want to call it.

th_hatsandscarves2.jpgth_hatsandscarves1.jpg

I mailed them today and they said 6-10 business days. Maybe the duck :ducky will get them there sooner.

Ok I have a question :think about what size should we make our blankets for Feb?

size for adults

size for kids

size for baby's

I never know what size to make and when I look in books I get all kinds of sizes :think I am always confused :hook

Hugs,

sissie

:)I have my scarf ready to be mailed out tomorrow. It looks like everyone is doing such a good job, I end up feeling badly when my help is limited some. Hope this won't be a problem.

:)I have my scarf ready to be mailed out tomorrow. It looks like everyone is doing such a good job, I end up feeling badly when my help is limited some. Hope this won't be a problem.

Sheryl, Never feel bad when you are giving. Any little bit helps and it is all greatly appreciated. Some months we may be able to do a lot and some months just a little but it all counts and most importantly will help someone less fortunate than ourselves.

Keep up the good work and thank you for your kindness and generosity :manyheart

Ok I have a question :think about what size should we make our blankets for Feb?

size for adults

size for kids

size for baby's

I never know what size to make and when I look in books I get all kinds of sizes :think I am always confused :hook

Hugs,

sissie

Any that you feel comfortable with Sissie. All sizes are needed. Thank you! :hug

I'm looking to get involved by March - I have comfortghans I'm finishing right now.

This is a great thread...and organized beautifully!

Thanks - this thread is in keeping with my vow to do more charity crocheting this year - last year was....well, I could have been more productive:P

I'll be checking in to help when and where I can....

As of today I have the following members who have PM'd me that they have sent to Tracyleigh and have given me their totals. If your name is not here, please PM me and let me know that you have sent and what your total is:

CrisKad

Happybunny

Maryann829

angelfire

Flowerpower06

Minwife4boys

2kute

Jeannie1205

pineknott

Sissie44

Cluless

Sheryl*

Cherri

DebbyQ

hseger

Mellowe67

Sunspotted

tracyLeigh

Wildflwr

Anita

Unknown Sender

So far the Jan. Total is: 219 items :yay:clap:cheer:hug:manyheart

Oh sheryl Never feel badly for every piece you make is made out of love and kindness for those that are in need! and even one is far better than none, for one more person will have a warm heart and body all because of you:manyheart

Now here is a BIG :hug:hug:hug Just for you:manyheart

WOW 114 That is great we are so kicking the new year off with a great start:cheer:cheer:cheer

You can say that again! :yay

114!! COOL!!! WE ROCK! (I am a tiny little pebble)

:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

Oh Yeah~ Rock On!!

Me too!! Me too! <hand waving wildly> I've already started for February! So excited to be part of this!! :yay

Archived