Charity Ideas, My 5 year old nephew has cancer...

YaYa Yarnhood

I just think that Fire Ant is too cute! My boys would have loved it when they were little. Heck, they would probably love it even now!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the book Rebecca tempted us all with, I realize that I have a book of "critter" glass snuggies. Hmmm....I think I'll go through my stash and see if I have yarn in the right colors to make a couple of those for the boys as well. What do you ladies think of that idea? Yea, nay? :think

Well, I haven't been active in this thread, but I wanted to say that I was so happy to see Brendan with his bearghan and Rainbow bear that HMB made for him. I see the Rainbow Bear with him in a lot of the pics. You all have made such awesome, wonderful things for them. You guys rock:cheer

I want to make stuffies for these boys, but they will be my first ones:) . I am not sure when I can make them but I will post here when I decide what to do. Hope that is ok. I already have the address from before for the ghan.

Guess what Ro?? The Just Ducky pattern book I asked you about? I won it on ebay for .99 !!! :yay

Off to look at my patterns to see what to make:D

Oh how I've missed you guys!!!!!:hug :hug :hug:manyheart:ghug

I survived the home makeover! LOL our townhouse is now painted, (whole unit, we had to pack up as if we were moving!) MIL visit/dance recital, kid came home sick, then we painted the bedrooms ourselves (Pink, for mine, purple for the kid) new kitchen floor down, and we painted the hideous (and I do mean HIDEOUS) kitchen cupboards which are older than I am bright yellow! It's gorgeous! Now I just have to unbury everything I own from boxes and I'll actually be finished! :yay needless to say I haven't touched a computer or a crochet hook in days and I'm missing them both so much!

I love the triceratops! and the cozy giraffe thingy is so sweet too! I have Ethan's pirate hat half done, then I have to find/unbury the animals so I can ship them off hopefully by the weekend.

Right now I'm so sore I can barely move but my house, man I can't believe I live here! :D

give me a little bit to get back into the swing and I will post new pictures and update the website, promise!

*runs through thread randomly smooching people on the forehead!*

so glad to be back

xoxo

Ro

That's wonderful I know he'll love it Wendy!

I finally got the site updated with the pictures of the 'tops and the cozy, thanks everyone sorry it took so long!

I haven't heard from Jody or Allie in a little bit I'm hoping that means that Brendan is doing well...if I hear anything will post an update right away!

xoxo

Ro

Archived