Charity Ideas, My 5 year old nephew has cancer...

YaYa Yarnhood

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please think good thoughts for one of our boxes for brendan contributers, my dear project sherwood forest partner in crime Nancy L. (she made the frog and sent toys too) She's fighting for her life right now after getting Hanta virus working on her ranch :( I'm so sad, please think good thoughts for her.

Jody has written to Allie asking for an update last she heard Brendan was still on the steroids and they were monitoring his blood pressure so hopefully that means that he's doing well!

hugs

Ro

Ro, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend/partner, Nancy! I will pray for her and keep positive thoughts going her way!!! :hug

Thanks so much for the good thoughts for my friend, she is on a respirator in an induced coma still but the doctors say she is going to make it!!!

Still hoping for an update on Brendan, I finally got ethan's pirate hat and the elephant and giraffe into the mail today. My dad insisted on paying the postage, what a sweetie.

hugs

Ro

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you again to everyone who helped with this project!!! :hug Brendan is for now stable with the medications. He will continue to receive weekly Dr. visits and monitoring until the syptoms progress which could be soon or not for very long while (we hope). We appreciate all the support that you have given to Brendan in an effort to keep his spirits up while he was going through this rough time. AND let me tell you, IT WORKED!!! :cheer He has soooo many great handmade items that he cherishes! Thank you all!!!!

We appreciate your continued prayers and God Bless you all!!!!

I hope that you will all continue to use your great creative talents to bless others as much as you have blessed us! (I know you will!)

He has received sooo many generous packages, if you wish to still make donations to help other kids, I would recommend checking out RO's "Passport to Imagination Site" or "Project Sherwood Forest". Both links can be found in her signature. Thank you again to everyone!!!! A big :ghug to everyone!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love to get an update too...hopefully his aunt will see this and will fill us in!

Last I heard was around Christmas time and he was doing pretty well! I think about him all the time and about all the wonderful animals you all made for him :manyheart That's one of the webpages I'm sorry to see go with my Homestead webdesign software...hopefully eventually I can put up a blog entry about it.

hugs!

Ro

Archived