annies pattern of the day

As much as I love EBAY... therein lies a problem with EBAY...

There are so many people on there who have no problem selling other people's work or patterns. I have found my OWN coprighted patterns for sale on there, as well as other FREE crochet and knit patterns from others.

I am sure all of you on here know that just because a pattern is free it does not mean it is 'public domain' or available to sell. As soon as a pattern is created, typed up, written down etc, it IS copyrighted to the person who created it.

Anyhow, just wanted to make everyone aware that many of the patterns for sale on EBAY are simply copied off the internet and are not legal...

Great page for info on that here:

http://crochet.about.com/library/blcopyrightguide.htm

:)

Oh those are adorable!! I must ADMIT , I have AA as my home page, so every time I fore up the laptop, I see the pattern of the day!! ANd I LOVE todays, I am going to make the cardboad one....too cute...I HOPE I have time..lol...someone off work, I SHOULD have time...but I find I have LESS time to do what I want than when I was working...

And Bev, I TOTALLY agree with you about ebay and patterns, I have een seen others patterns made up and selling..makes me MAD as a hornet..

The only problem I have with the pattern of the week is that it won't print out properly so I saved it to a file instead.

I notice this week it is a mitten pattern... they are starting to show up everywhere I go... not that I am paranoid or anything like that... :scared

:rofl

I Will make a mitten. I Will make a mitten. I Will make a mitten. I Will make a mitten. I Will make a mitten.

I notice this week it is a mitten pattern... they are starting to show up everywhere I go... not that I am paranoid or anything like that... :scared

I Will make a mitten. I Will make a mitten. I Will make a mitten. I Will make a mitten. I Will make a mitten.

Just one mitten?? Wont your other hand get cold? :think

Who ever wanted that opposable thumb anyways?

Could be gloves, though...

:laughrollMy thought exactly!!! I have printed a gazillion patterns in hopes of finding one that I will FINALLY do. I found one. I did it...sort of....

Just one mitten?? Wont your other hand get cold? :think

I only did one. I figured that my left hand wasn't as important as the other. :haha

Archived