Anyone in Michigan??

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in Wyandotte, MI. Just moved here from Detroit. Anyone know of any Yarn stores in the downriver area? I'd love a crochet group also.

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let everyone in the Flint area, including Clio, Mt. Morris, Grand Blanc and all the other little (or not so little) towns surrounding Flint, that I will be hosting a Craft Show either the end of November or the beginning of December. I wanted to let people know here first. The date has not been set in stone yet. I just got permission from the kids school today to do it. Will probably be the first weekend in December. I told the principal that I would start letting people in the forums know and see what interest there is in participating. This school is quite large and has 3 "wings" as well as a gym. This will be organized with the National Junior Honor Society students at the school. The school is about a mile off I-75 and there is a large church next door on a high traffic road. I don't have all of the advertising and everything set up yet, I will be doing a lot of work over the summer with all of this and I will have more information soon. If you have any questions or are interested in participating, please send me a pm and I will give you more information. I may even be able to get the school for an additional weekend if there is enough interest.

Thanks

Penny

• 2 months later...

Archived