whiteswan1214

Anyone in Michigan??

I'm in Bay City

No way! I was born and raised in Bay city...lived there until I was 20, then moved to CA when I met my hubby. I don't think I've ever met another person who even knew where Bay City is! LoL

Yeah you can say that again though I wasn't raised in Bay City grew up in Saginaw I'm sure you know where that is at

Kalamazoo here but afraid I don't get out much. One of our two LYS, Handweavers Inspiring Yarn Shop, has activities all the time and I never go. I want to go but just don't. Terrible isn't it? And the LYS isn't too far from where I live. They even have patterns online for knitted squares; one for each month and I think there are 2 years worth with 2009 being the 3rd year. Here's Handweavers site link if anyone's interested: http://www.handweavers.biz/index.htm

Yea, I have an aunt that lives in Saginaw, and now my grandma is in an assisted living home there. I haven't been back in about 5 years, though, since my oldest daughter was born. My parents still live there but I don't get on with my mother too well these days and my dad comes out to visit about once a month. I do miss Frankenmuth, though. I'm a big Christmas junkie. LoL

Hello! I am in Mount Morris, Michigan and would love someone to get together and learn more about crochet. Thanks, Cindy

Hello! I am in Mount Morris, Michigan and would love someone to get together and learn more about crochet. Thanks, Cindy

well I wish I lived closer to you so that way we could get together unfortunately I live all the way in Bay City

I'm in Saginaw.. :clap

Detroit area here.........

Detroit area also (Downriver - Wyandotte)

Hey HannahMae, whereabouts are you located? I'm Birch Run .

Cass City. I used to work in Millington.

Coldwater area here, anyone know of crochet groups in Branch Co?

So far, you're the closest to me - I'm in Reading! I don't know of any groups in this area that get together, though. :(

I'm in Saginaw.. :clap

Jolained I am in Bay City, Mi. So that means you are closer to me. yay

I live between Detroit and Lansing and Flint and Ann Arbor. Emmy

Edited by Emmy

Jolained I am in Bay City, Mi. So that means you are closer to me. yay

I'm in Grand Blanc, So not very far! My BFF and I would LOVE to set up/go to a group crochet-a-thon! When and where???

We're in Chesterfield now, 30 mins from Detroit :)

I'm in Rochester Hills. Please let me know if any of you in the Detroit area start a group!

We have a couple groups one on the 2nd sat of the month we meet at culvers in roseville by meijers from 12-4 then on the 3rd mon we have one that meets at paneras on gratiot from 6-9

Hey Daizy and others in the area - we have a group that meets every tuesday 6-8 at Panera Bread 14/John R. Would love to have you join us. PM for info - I'll direct you to our leader

I'm in Manchester, MI just outside of Ann Arbor, and we have a little group that gets together Tuesday nights at the Library. Crochet, Knit, Cross Stitch, whatever… All are welcome!!

I've seen a few Detroit area posts, I'm in Pontiac, almost in the middle of Oakland County so anything from Southfield to Holly is pretty local for me!

I'm in Grand Blanc, So not very far! My BFF and I would LOVE to set up/go to a group crochet-a-thon! When and where???

I'm not sure when or where yet. Though if you would like to do it let me know and we could work something out for all of us to get together.