Anyone in Michigan??

The group meets every two weeks, at a McDonalds in Madison Heights. The restaurant is near I-75 and 12 mile road. Let me know if you need any more info. You can also go to the "Meetup" website and read about us or write to me from there if you like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Metro_Detroit_Crafters

We meet once a month at the Culver's restaurant on the northeast side of Detroit (13 Mile and Little Mack). We are a yahoo group, also. To join the yahoo group, you can go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metro_Detroit_Crafters

Or message me if you'd like more information, without joining the yahoo group.

We crochet and knit mostly. We just went on a 'field trip' up to Port Huron to the tent sale at Mary Maxim's.

Deb

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody interested, Thursday 9-18 Frankenmuth middle school has needlecraft get together crochet, knitting crosstitch ect. 6:30 to 8:oo. I plan to be there, just look for the bright red curly hair. I'd really like to meet somebody from here! I just can't wait! Can you tell I don't get out much?lol

Hi all. I was born in Highland Park, lived in Rochester, and Utica, then moved to Alabama at age of 13 where my Dad was from. My momn grew up in Detroit, and my Aunt and cousins still do. My great grandparents settled in Alpena, and my Uncle (Dad's brother) lives in Lewiston. I miss the snow occasionally, think you could send some to Arkansas where I know live?

Debra

• 3 weeks later...
Hey HannahMae, whereabouts are you located? I'm Birch Run .

Used to be Caro, but moved back to Mayville. I grew up here in Mayville. Sorry it took so long to answer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a picture of me and Christie crocheting together in my avatar. I live in Muskegon which is in west MI. Christie is three hours away. But grand rapids is forty five minutes away and holland is an hour away.

Me and my DH used to work in South Haven . A place called Pullman, then Noble. It closed down in Dec. Now we have no jobs. Future looks pretty glim. I live in Three Oaks. A little town in the Southwest corner of Michigan.

My BIL used to live in Three Oaks :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived