Anyone in Michigan??

I'm in a crochet, knit, whatever group we meet every Tuesday at Panera Bread at 14 and John R. It's on 14 mile just before John R. We meet around 6:00 till 8:00 but come when you leave when you want. Were called the needle nags come join us.............:cheer:cheer

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I live in southern Michigan very near the tri-state borders of MI, IN and OH. Is there anyone here in the Coldwater and/or Hillsdale area?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi,

I live in southern Michigan very near the tri-state borders of MI, IN and OH. Is there anyone here in the Coldwater and/or Hillsdale area?

How about Reading, MI? Southern Hillsdale county... :) Is that "local" enough for you? LOL My husband is from Detroit - so this is the "sticks" to him... I haven't taken him to Frontier or the Lost Nations yet, though... :lol

Can't get much more local than that. What about Camden or Montgomery?

How about Reading, MI? Southern Hillsdale county... :) Is that "local" enough for you? LOL My husband is from Detroit - so this is the "sticks" to him... I haven't taken him to Frontier or the Lost Nations yet, though... :lol

I have a friend who lived in Waldron and moved to Wyoming last summer.

I am from Hillsdale and hubby is from Waldron. We moved out to Wyoming about 4 years ago.

Hi, Haven't been on for a while. Montgomery, MI here..... well Ray :)

Ray is just a hop and a skip from me...lol. Montgomery address...live in Branch County...just barely.

Somewhere between Lapeer and Port Huron Little spit-town called Capac for me.

Howdy "neighbor". You're about 20 min away!

Can't get much more local than that. What about Camden or Montgomery?

Yep - used to live in Montgomery, graduated from C-F high school, lived across the road from Amish outside of Camden for most of my life ... :) Now I live in the "big city" of Reading - where if the power goes out we still have water! LOL

Hi, Haven't been on for a while. Montgomery, MI here..... well Ray :)

LOL - I was just in Ray Saturday!! LOL My brother's fiancee lives in Ray!! :) Small world...

Archived