Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaylen, that hat is definitely COOL!

I actually worked on my 3SURR last night. It's getting there slowly but surely. I'm really liking the way the color scheme (1 variegated and 2 whatever I grab) is working out, too. This baby is going to be HEAVY and WARM. I'll try to post a picture on Friday.

Hi Ladies. I have been absent from the boards for a while. I need to play catch up on this thread before I comment on posts. That way I hopefully won't leave any one out by accident.

It has been hectic around here.....long hours at work (just gotta love working retail this time of year), lots of presents to crochet, running my DD here and there, etc. I have finished 6 RR's and have 1 more to do. It is about 1/4 done. I sure hope I can get it done.

I did take a little break and made myself a new scarf and a yarn snowflake. I made the scarf last night and the snowflake this morning. I decided to make the snowflake with yarn because my wrist didn't want to cooperate when I tried using thread.

th_SoftFluffyScarf.jpg

th_MyFirstSnowflake.jpg

clickable

Now I'm off to work on the RR.

Mel - Great scarf and snowflake! :yay

I've started another ME project. Combining 2 CALs I guess. It's a knit prayer shawl for me. I like how wide they are. Hope mine will be wide enough but all my needle would comfortably hold is 60 stitches so that'll have to be wide enough :yes

Shaylen, that is hat is amazing! Love the color!!

I have been working on gifts and I think I'm almost finished....so now I will be able to go make to making something for me. I started the Graphic Ghan a while back and may go back to working on that. I'm also starting a throw for the Groove Along CAL and that one will definitely be for me!

Kim

Good luck on the sleeves, Cindy:cheer:cheer:cheer

I'm about halfway finished with a scarf for DS's GF...love working with the Vanna yarn!

Hello all... soon all my christmas gifts will be done one way or another... either I finish or Christmas comes... what will be will be... I ain't gonna fret it... back to checking out my other sites then back to making scarves for the nieces and nephews...

Shelly, you have it right: don't fret!

Just have fun with your family:c9

Kathy, hope you can check in soon....miss ya already!

Good night or good morning, ladies, whtever the case may be:D:hug:manyheart

Hello all... soon all my christmas gifts will be done one way or another... either I finish or Christmas comes... what will be will be... I ain't gonna fret it... back to checking out my other sites then back to making scarves for the nieces and nephews...

There ya go :yes No stressing allowed! :2nono Just a happy Christmas :hug

Archived