Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good morning / afternoon/ evening...

YAA... Yarn Addicts Anon.... If your yarn stash over runs your house... if you are a secret yarn buyer ... if you are hiding your yarn from your family... if you would rather play with your yarn than anything else... You need YAA ... join a chapter near you NOW (don't forget to bring your WIP's)

YAA... Yarn Addicts Anon.... If your yarn stash over runs your house... if you are a secret yarn buyer ... if you are hiding your yarn from your family... if you would rather play with your yarn than anything else... You need YAA ... join a chapter near you NOW (don't forget to bring your WIP's)

:rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

:haha:laughroll

You couldn't possibly be talking to me...nah, not a chance.....

Morning Linda !

Judy -let us know how your friend likes her pink blankie-- it's very pretty ! Pink just might be my 2nd favorite besides green ...................

I haven't heard from her...I hope she's not back in the hospital. She was sick last week and severely dehydrated and they put her in then...

and of course I can't find her unlisted phone number....email has been it for us for the 2 years we;ve kown each other, so I even have to keep asking her for her address to mail her things. She's about a half hour away or so.

Boy, I'd better start getting a good address book together of all my gal friends!

Evening Ladies!!

Everything has calmed now that Thanksgiving is over and i have my peace back...i have to say thow that i miss the little guy now that he has gone home with his folks....i thought i would be more....i don't know happy...but now i find myself kind of lost with know one to take care of or play with and i still find myself getting up to check on him or saying shhhh the baby is sleeping.I'm having to re-ajust now.

So i guess i can get back to my wave afghan now and get some more done on it...is anyone besides me still working on that??

Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving??

We are putting up our tree tonight so that should be fun.

I've come up with an idea. I'm going to make a scrap RR with no rhym or reason to how I switch colors. It may not look like much, but I'm less apt to give it away when I run short on gifts. :lol :lol :lol

I've come up with an idea. I'm going to make a scrap RR with no rhym or reason to how I switch colors. It may not look like much, but I'm less apt to give it away when I run short on gifts. :lol :lol :lol

I was thinking of doing the same thing. That way I know I will end up finally having a ME item :lol

Good evening all, just stopped in to say hi. Still working on other than me projects, think I will be back to ME next week. Have been trying to stay off PC, so I can get more crocheting done. Once I get on, I wind up reading everything, and don't get my projects worked on. Hope everyone is well, too much to go back and read.

Since Thanksgiving, eldest son had hernia operation, his wife has pneumonia, closest neighbor and friend admitted to hospital for bypass surgery, so I have been busy besides still crocheting doll clothes.

"See" ya all soon....

Why dont you put all the colors your going to use into the stripe generator and make one that way. It sure would look interesting.

Wendy - I love that site.:manyheart

Evening ladies. Sounds like everyone is ok. It is so nice to have ya'll around. I am going to sit down and fold some clothes. I got to get to bed early now we are helping out with two paper routes for the next 4 days. :eek I got to kick it in high gear I've my whole house to clean before the crochet ladies from my church come over tomorrow night. We are gonna work on the Ripple bag. I've done like 3 of them already. I hope everyone's and their family's health is good and see ya later! :hug:hug:hug:hug

I got so fed up of projects not working out, I started a NEW one tonight. The 5 1/2 Hour Throw in Vannas Choice. I'm using the three colors called for, and just finished up the first skein of multi in under 2 hours (not that I'm counting, but hey...) Not sure who it's for yet.

Hey, Kathy! How is Tim doing?

Phil comes home tomorrow!:clap

Shaylen, I have a wave ripple that is slowly, inch by inch, being worked on!

Linda, that plan for a random RR sounds great. A blended one?

Well, I'm really tired...off to bed. My old girl Susie will be getting me up early as usual, and I also have to do a couple of things before leaving for the airport at 10 in the morning to get hubby:manyheart

'nite...:hug

Just checking in. Slept all afternoon and evening. Had a fever with an ear ache. I'm feeling a little better not much. It is still great to be off work. Didn't get to hook at all. Will try again later on today.

Happy-Don't forget to take care of you.:hug

Just checking in. Slept all afternoon and evening. Had a fever with an ear ache. I'm feeling a little better not much. It is still great to be off work. Didn't get to hook at all. Will try again later on today.

Happy-Don't forget to take care of you.:hug

I know just how you feel, without the earache. I have had the stomach flu all day. I had to miss visitation with my kids.:( I did get some crocheting done but mostly I just sat around reading to my bf's daughter and watching all the Christmas shows that were one. Anyone see The Shrek Christmas show tonight? It was cute.

I hope everyone is feeling better this morning:hug:hug

I watched the Grinch last night:D

It reminds me of when my now 32 yo DS was little. Every night at this time of year he'd ask: "Is there a holiday special on?"

Personally I think it was an excuse to stay up past his normal bedtime....:lol

I love the Snoopy one, though - it's the music, too. Sorry I missed it the other night.

I got the rest of the contrasting colors for Phil's graph ghan yesterday...and also walked out of Michaels with a beautiful skein of RHSS in Real Teal.

Just because:devil....

I was smart though: I didn't bring a wagon or basket into the store with me!:yes

Good evening all, just stopped in to say hi. Still working on other than me projects, think I will be back to ME next week. Have been trying to stay off PC, so I can get more crocheting done. Once I get on, I wind up reading everything, and don't get my projects worked on. Hope everyone is well, too much to go back and read.

Since Thanksgiving, eldest son had hernia operation, his wife has pneumonia, closest neighbor and friend admitted to hospital for bypass surgery, so I have been busy besides still crocheting doll clothes.

"See" ya all soon....

Hope everyone recovers soon and you get to work on your ME project. :hug

Judy

You DID forget to mention the WHEELBARROW you came out with .:D

:rofl:rofl:rofl

....nah...when I resort to hiding bags of yarn behind my chair (my nest), then I know I've come to my limit.:(

At least until I can find more storage.:hook

Maybe I can empty out a dresser drawer.

Hmmm....that's an idea:devil

Archived