Free 6 Peice Christening Set today ONLY

Carolina

That's absolutely gorgeous. I was really surprised to see that it was made out of size 10 cotton. The thread in the afghan looks thicker than that.

When Annie's first started posting the pattern a day I was so excited. But after a couple of weeks, I got bored, even though I still checked every day. It was usually something (IMHO) silly or dull. But today she redeemed herself. This is just beautiful.

I saw that.. it's very pretty. I already printed it off with plans to make it for our new baby. I figure it will probably take me 9 months to finish it anyways...:lol

That's what I thought in 1980 as I started a christening set for my first daughter. It didn't get finished for her, but her sister came along 22 months later and it was done.

I can't wait to make this for my one and only niece, I pretty much raised her as I had all girls and my sisters had all boys, so she was at my house allot growing up, well she is having her first baby (she is the one I make the crochet thread blanket for, she just loved it) She is 29 and a nurse and loves old fashion stuff so this will be just up her alley....now to decide if I want it out of white or out of the pastel variegated I made the blanket out of?? Whatcha think would it look good variegated???

Ugh...whenever I check the pattern of the day it's never anything I would ever want to make.

The one day I don't check...they have a pattern I'd actually be interested in! :angry

Oh well...whatcha gonna do? :sigh

Do they ever repeat patterns? I saved it, to print later but something must have happened, because I don't have it. My best friends daughter just founf out she pregant and that would have been prefect.!!! I am so upset........

I have a desktop stickie note both here and at work to remind me everyday, as soon as I turn on the puter to click on Annies Attic free pattern page ... and I am Sooooo glad of it because I was able to see and get this pattern, which is now safely in my someday binder. When (if!!!!!) I have time I'll start it as something to put away for future grandchildren, or to give my daughter for hers.

As to the desktop sticky note ... I really do recommend it, as well as some sort of reminder to have someone else download patterns for you when you are away.

I loved the idea of the bottle cover, even though most babies of this age are now nursed ... but just imagine the joy of an adoptive family getting such a wonderful present for their baby's special day!

Sounds adorable, and I MISSED IT!? WAAAH. That's what I get for not being online for a few days. Do the wise-ones out there know how to find "back issues"? I've heard there's a way to find old freepatterns from AA, but I don't recall... help?

I am so sorry that I asked, I did not realize that it was like that, I would have never put that on the board. I would be MORE than happy to pay for the pattern, if anyone knows where it is for sale. I did look at Annie's Attic and they did not have such pattern available. Thank you so much for the helpful links and again please accept my apologies!

I love it in the fingering, but if you look at row 12 & 13 they kind of repeat and it confuses me..I had a bad infection of the brain when I was young..so sometimes things just don't make sense to me, depending on how they are written..I think I will try writing it out by hand to see if that helps me out..

I'lll post a pic of what I have done so far in a bit :)

Archived