Some of my pot holders.....

crochetingfool

Some of my pot holders....I have many many more for a craft fair in November....I make them while fishing with my husband then add to my stash.....I hope this link works...I'm trying to get use to Flickr...ugh

cropped

Here's the link to one of them...the others I've created

http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/misc9.html

Linda :sun

They're all lovely.:yes Thanks for the link, i printed that one off. One question.......do you make the holders double....you know, crochet 2 then crochet them together at the edge?:think Jan.

Thanks everyone!

All of my friends kitchens are full of these....I'm a very fast crocheter and it only takes me a little while to create a bulk load of them..:lol :lol :lol

For this pattern you have to crochet two pieces then single crochet them together. These are very thick and nice to use for hot pads as well...plus they look so pretty on the counter or your table.

Special NOTE: I changed the pattern a little and only crocheted 12 dc in the center. Works better for me.

The pot holder that looks like it has scalloped edges...I took apart a pot holder that a friend had sent me from Texas for the pattern. Its a little different. You start at the outside and work your way in by looping it up in the centers...these are also two pieces...

I also have a stash of the magic potholders but I usually give those away to camping neighbors we meet when we take the 5th wheel out camping.

Right now I'm working on my very own design for toilet paper covers...

Two sampler afghans

Three afghans from scraps

The only time I don't crochet is while I'm at work....:hook

Linda :sun

i am going to try again,i posted twice before but it didn;t work. I like all your potholders they are very pretty.I have a stash of cotton yarn i should use up to and make some.I hope this works this time!!!

WOW! You sure have made quite a few, and the colors are great. I suddenly have an urge to dig out my potholder patterns and make some, too!

Denise :manyheart

Archived