Interweave Crochet Fall 2007: Can Hardly Wait!!

hooked2

Just over at the Interweave site and saw the cover of the Fall 2007 issue. It looks fabulous (:c9)! And the articles sound great (:applause)! I can hardly wait until my issue arrives in my mailbox (:dance)! According to the site, it will be on the newsstands on the 18th of this month, so the subscriptions should be out before then! Right? Oh, I hope so! :bounce

Can you tell that I'm excited! Whoo - let me take a breath.... :whew

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All awesome patterns! Some of the cardigans almost look like knitting, but they arent! How awesome is that! Also, the bag at the end of the page looks like a sister to the Larger Than Life Bag from last issue. Very cool. Can. not. wait.

Looks like there are some great wearables patterns; we don't get Interweave crochet or knitting here.

I will look forward to seeing what people make.

The website shows my issue mailed 8/29 - going to be stalking the mailman!

Shows the same date for me. (Who knew you could check and find out when an issue was mailed? Ain't technology great sometimes!) Now just waiting on :mail

Yippee Skippy! :yay :yay I am so excited! There are so many fabulous projects! I can't wait for my copy to come in the mail! Thanks for the heads up.

Lovely projects! Thanks for the heads-up on this one. I recently picked up their Fall 2006 issue on eBay and just love it. Very classy, beautiful patterns! Can't wait to peruse their latest. : )

Got mine in the mail last night. Love, love, love the wool bam boo cardigan done in Tunisian! The kid's cardigan is darling, but I don't know a toddler for whom to make it. And the plaid rug is cute. There were some patterns I wasn't crazy about, but that blue bam boo was worth the entire magazine in my opinion. Patty

I can only see the spring crochet one but I can see the fall knit previews. Is that what everyone is seeing?

I'm not sure what happened because a few days ago the Fall '07 issue was up.

I still haven't received mine :(

I'm not sure what happened because a few days ago the Fall '07 issue was up.

Yes, the site was revamped for fall 2007 and offered four neat new patterns.

Now it has reverted back to Spring 2007...wonder what's up!!!

I got it! I got it! Woohoo!!! Wait till you see! Wait till you see!!!

I am so going to make that felted bag with the granny squares overlay. What first? What first?

Breathe in...breath out

Archived