My First Completed Shawl

DreamsOfYarn

I needed a break from my thread project, so I decided to finish my Sweet Pea Shawl. I will be giving this to my best friend. She fell in love with this yarn when I sent her a picture of it, and since I have already made her 2 ghans, I decided I'd make her a shawl. She is little, so I made this a little smaller than the gauge given. I think it will fit her perfectly. I will take the rest of the yarn with me when I go down there and put fringe on it if she wants it.

I just wish I could have gotten a better picture of it. The lighting was pretty bad tonight, but I wanted to get the pictures done so I could pack it up for the trip. It isn't crocheted crooked, it is just the way I have it hanging up and stretched out. It really is a triangle! :yes

th_NancysSweetPeaShawl1.jpg

th_NancysSweetPeaShawl1a.jpg

pics clickable

Thank you everyone. I love this pattern, and am working on another one now. I am making this one with a bigger hook so it will be a little bigger.

That is beautiful. What pattern is it?

It is the Sweet Pea Shawl and the pattern is in the S&B book. It is also available here http://www.nexstitch.com/pat_sweetpea.html

Archived