Mini Round Ripple

DreamsOfYarn

Here is the thread round ripple I have been working on. This is going with me to Florida in 2 weeks to be given to my best friend. She has redone her kitchen in these colors, and I thought I'd make her a thread round ripple since she loves the round ripple ghans I've made for her.

This is a little over 12" point to point. I did this in size 10 thread :eek

I still haven't decided how to edge it. Any ideas for a very easy edging? I need something easy, since I am crocheting with braces on both wrists and am also in a neck brace :(

th_NancysThreadRipple1a.jpg

clickable

Andy just had to get in the pic, and had to give his seal of approval!!

You have my seal of approval :D. It's beautiful! I was planning on making some of these to use over the arms of my couch. You did a great job, so cheers to you! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Dreamsofyarn, this is absolutely gorgeous and it get my Seal of Approval...not that mine is worth much...LOL I agree, just finish off, the red makes a great edge..........Now get some more thread and go to town, you are on your way.......to a thread addiction.....

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I loved making this in thread.

I have a few more projects to finish for her, then I am going to try to get a few more thread projects done for her. In exactly 2 weeks I will be in Florida giving her all of her presents, and I hope to have a few more thread items for her. I just need to find some easy quick things to make for her.

I am now addicted to thread, and I have all my crochet friends here at the 'ville to thank for my love of thread. So....THANK YOU ALL

looks good! what will she use it for? 12" seems.. small lol. I know 12" of that pattern in thread would take aaaaages, just wondering how you see it used. a table centre or something?

Shell, she is getting a new round kitchen table, and she mentioned she was looking for something to put in the middle of the table. So I thought I'd make this for her. Hopefully she will like it.

wow, I love that. Its the same colors I work with when crocheting things for our son & daughter in law their kitchen is also red, white, black. suppose to be the Italian theme. Here is what I have made them so to give you some ideas... the red, white, black Hot pads made out of fabric is on the left of the 2 top pictures.

th_Picture232setshotpadscloseup.jpgth_Picture222setshotpads.jpg

th_Copyofdishrags1.jpgth_Copyofdishrags2.jpg

the last one has a mini mop..

Hope this helps you with a few more ideas...

Shell, she is getting a new round kitchen table, and she mentioned she was looking for something to put in the middle of the table. So I thought I'd make this for her. Hopefully she will like it.

lovely of you :) i thought it would be something along those lines :U

Archived