WooHoo! My first Seraphina

01buckler15

I finished my very first Seraphina Shawl. I had a hard time in the beginning. Thank goodness for all the pictures! :P I used Lion Brand Homespun in Tudor and an N hook. It is nice and soft and worm. I am going to give it to my mom for Christmas.

I love this shawl! I am going to make another one for myself :eek next. If I don't find some one else to give it too.

My First Seraphina

Awesome colors and it's so pretty! What pattern did you use? You mentioned it had pictures to compare to or step by step picture directions of stitches? I have never made a shawl and seeing how beautiful yours turned out I really want to give it a shot.

Awesome colors and it's so pretty! What pattern did you use? You mentioned it had pictures to compare to or step by step picture directions of stitches? I have never made a shawl and seeing how beautiful yours turned out I really want to give it a shot.

Here 'tis! :yarn Have fun!:yes I'll give this a try one of these days.:lol

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/donisfuff/croshawl.html

Wow!! Your shawl is really pretty!! That Lionbrand Homespun yarn is so fun to work with!! You did a really great job!! :)

That is stunning! The color patterns in the Tudor seem to be made especially for this shawl. Your Mother is very lucky.

:cheer :cheer

She just doesn't know it! YET :lol

Simply gorgeous! I'm no where near the level of that kind of complexity, but you've inspired me!! :-)

It's not really that hard. You just have to look at the pictures in the pattern to help you through. Go for it! :cheer

Archived